Lose at lest 15 pounds by May 15th!

Options
I'm going to try and lose 15 pounds by May 15th. I know it's a small goal but that's how we start right? :) So, who's with me?

Replies

• SammyJogirl
    Options
    Im definately trying to lose 15 pounds as well by summer to meet my goal! Im with ya!
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!!! Good to start small achieve it and build more confidence to keep setting new goals!
  • penney88
    Options
    I'm in! We're moving into a place with a pool gotta get my swim suit body back!
  • AlysonBug
    AlysonBug Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • maverick48
    maverick48 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am on for May 14th, which is my wedding day. I know, sounds like a girl thing...
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in...we are getting a pool this summer
  • brown0928
    Options
    I'm in, but I really am trying for 20 by May 5th! I gotta dress I gotta fit in...so EXCITED! Let's keep each other motivated! :)
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am in! Getting married on the 19th and would love to lose another 15 first!
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    Me! I'm with you! My wedding is May 26, so I want to get at least halfway to my 28 lb goal!
  • baronsgal65
    Options
    i'm in!
  • redwards723
    Options
    I am in if you will have me. New to all of this and need a kick in the pants.
    Please help me do this. I need to look great in my wedding dress wihch at this moment will not zipper all the way.
    Wedding day is June 2 and I am freaking!!!!
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well thanks for joining! If you'd like a friend to help you out please anyone add me. And I know you'll be able to fit in your dress soon. :)
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am on for May 14th, which is my wedding day. I know, sounds like a girl thing...

Sounds like a good thing, Congrats and many years of happiness:)
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am in if you will have me. New to all of this and need a kick in the pants.
    Please help me do this. I need to look great in my wedding dress wihch at this moment will not zipper all the way.
    Wedding day is June 2 and I am freaking!!!!

Plenty of time:) Hard, dedication, you can do it!!!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • momdk2
    momdk2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I really want to lose weight by may 15th to start summer right! please count me in!
  • LivDixon
    LivDixon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in! May 15th is the end of my semester and I'd like to buy some new jeans by then
  • kawaii_spn
    kawaii_spn Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Have a wedding to attend on May 25!
  • kellylynrobitaille
    kellylynrobitaille Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Id love to do this!! I need some supportive friends!! Add me :)
  • laurenhayes288
    Options
    I'm in!