2 Years with MFP- Pics Included!!!

Options

Replies

• CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You don't even look like the sme person...and I bet you don't feel like it either! :flowerforyou:
  • MummieCookie
    Options
    Wow....it is hard to believe that you are the same person in those pics, well done and thanks for inspiring me. I have only been doing this for a week and lost 2lb..............a long way to go , but you give me inspiration. Thanks.
  • ginacs6
    ginacs6 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW! Makes me so happy to see this kinda success! ...and especially for a girl with such great style (at any size)!
  • chuckiephudd
    chuckiephudd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is all i can say, you look amazing, and most of all CONGRATULATIONS on your life changing experience!!!! puts it all into perspective when you see positive proof, hard work, dedication and determination pay off, THANK YOU!!!!
  • tiddy1
    tiddy1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow Congratulations.You sure are an inspiration!!!! :)
  • Cntrygal81
    Cntrygal81 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous - Congratulations on your incredible accomplishment and best wishes in your continued success!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Way to stick to it ;-)
  • energy4life
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Congrats you did it! Thanks for the inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You're looking great and getting healthy. That's why we're here. Congratulations on your success!
  • scottyroman
    scottyroman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!
  • sproutsmum
    Options
    Wow ! good job! you look amazing, keep up the healthy portions :-)
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing! u r truly an inspiration.
  • judykritikos
    Options
    I thought you were so cute in your original pictures. BUT - when I saw the newest you? I thought - that is probably one of the prettiest women I've seen in a long time. You sound like such a wonderful person - so you are as nice on the inside as the outside. I know your journey is a long one - and you say you have more to go. The best part is that you are SO ACTIVE! You're doing things, continuing to be healthy and even tho I don't know you - I am so damned proud of what you've accomplished. Just had to tell you that!
    I know people say WTG - way to go - when you walk 20 minutes. But when I tell you WTG - I really mean it. WAY TO GO!!!
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    you look amazing! way to be dedicated and get great results! :drinker:
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    your are inspiring to me, your awesome and look hot!
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look fantastic! Go girl - what an inspiration! :)
  • marjosr
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I don't know you, and feel proud of you! Your look amazing, and the best of all is that now you are healthier :) way to go!
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    . YOU LOOK GREAT
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Holy crap woman, look at you!!!!!
    Good on you!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. Congratulations on your ongoing success!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!