One Year, MFP for 5 1/2 months :)

Options
When I got pregnant with my daughter I was 307lbs, I was the same weight when I gave birth to her.

Feb. 28 2011, I had my baby girl, and in September I started my journey with MFP. I was 287 so that was my MFP start weight.

I'm 5'9 and currently somewhere around 230, so 75lbs down from one year ago!

Here are my pics so far, I'm somewhere around half-way done, maybe more. I don't have a goal weight, but more a goal body/lifestyle. I'm thinking somewhere between 145-165 depending on how I look.

ac7b6bf8-1.jpg

I have been keeping a blog to follow my journey : http://themegan2project.blogspot.com/

Replies

• killerkitsune
    killerkitsune Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, keep it up!
  • LolaGotThin
    LolaGotThin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm going to add you on blogger...mine has the same name as I have here.
  • Coco_puff901
    Coco_puff901 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome.... You look great !
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm going to add you on blogger...mine has the same name as I have here.

Added you!! :)
  • garp4
    garp4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic job you have done for yourself. You look great! Here's to continued success!
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    You look great Megan! You should be so proud of all that you've accomplished and all that you will continue to do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!