SEEKING: no-bake cheesecake recipe

Options
sheepysaccount
sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
Anyone have one? semi-healthy if possible :)

Replies

• tracyben22
    tracyben22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is only for a two serving recipe. I use this recipe when my husband and I are craving cheesecake. It's a little healthier than regular cheesecake, but it only makes enough for two good size portions (which in itself is healthy with no leftovers :smile: )

http://www.thenovicechefblog.com/2011/03/cheesecake-for-two/
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Two servings will bre great. I want to make it for a friend and I :)
  • 2Phat1
    2Phat1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Fluffy Two Step Cheesecake II

"If you’re watching your weight but have a huge sweet tooth, then this is the recipe for you! The only fat in this no bake recipe is in the crust."

Prep Time: 10 Min
    Ready In: 2 hours
    Recipe Yield: 1 - 9 inch pie pan

Ingredients
    • 11 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
    • 1 cup confectioners' sugar
    • 1 (8 ounce) container fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed
    • 1 (9 inch) low fat graham cracker pie crust
    • Add any canned or fresh fruit that takes your fancy.

Directions
    1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
    2. Add preferred topping 9fruit) and serve.
  • mickyjg
    Options
    Does anyone know please what I could use instead of graham crackers? as I live in the UK and we don't have them
  • justtamy
    Options
    Oreo's. Chocolate cookies. Not chocolate chip, just chocloate. Or shortbread cookies.
  • 2Phat1
    2Phat1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know please what I could use instead of graham crackers? as I live in the UK and we don't have them

Have also used shortbread as the base.
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    sounds delish..have to try..
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    This is only for a two serving recipe. I use this recipe when my husband and I are craving cheesecake. It's a little healthier than regular cheesecake, but it only makes enough for two good size portions (which in itself is healthy with no leftovers :smile: )

http://www.thenovicechefblog.com/2011/03/cheesecake-for-two/

Sounds great, definitely going to try this one!
  • michelleion
    michelleion Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have used crushed up All Bran as a cheesecake base before, it works great! Crushed up Ryvita would probably work just as well, too. I have made a cheesecake before out of 250g quark and 500g greek yogurt (Fage), which can then be sweetened with some sugar, vanilla extract etc, to your taste. It's super-high in protein and I thought it was pretty tasty :)
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
    2 packages Philly Fat Free Cream Cheese
    1/2 cup Crunchy peanut butter
    1/2 cup Splenda
    1 cup cool whip
    2 squares Baker's Unsweetened chocolate

Mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter, splenda and cool whip. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the top. (I add a little parfin to the chocolate to thin it so it will drizzle) Chill and serve.

LEMON CHEESE WHIP
    2 packages fat free cream cheese
    1 8 oz tub cool whip
    juice of 3 lemons
    4 TBS splenda

Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice and splenda well. Stir in the cool whip. Put into a 9x9 or like sized dish and chill.
    (If you leave the lemon out of this one you can add other flavors to it to change it up ;).
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    For a crust, I'm going low carb, so I put about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of pecans into a food processor with 1 TBS butter and chop them then press them into the bottom of the pan. I do this just ONCE in a while, usually eat it crustless.