30 Day Shred?

Options
Hi Pals,
I'm looking for something to jumpstart this weightloss, I'm very impatient! LOL I need to start seeing results to stay motivated. Would you all recommend the 30 day shred?

Replies

• AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Hi Pals,
    I'm looking for something to jumpstart this weightloss, I'm very impatient! LOL I need to start seeing results to stay motivated. Would you all recommend the 30 day shred?
    I would suggest a diet modification.

30 day shred will only work if your nutrition is on point. I don't care what the program promises.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I would recommend it. I'm on day 4 of level 2 and I can already see a difference in my body :) Good luck!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    ive seen huge results from it from other people on here and on youtube..i just did the first day, level one today :) its intense but possible...
  • iSpeakLife
    iSpeakLife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    I would suggest a diet modification.

30 day shred will only work if your nutrition is on point. I don't care what the program promises.
    [/quote]

I have been cooking more and eating out less, and eating more fruits, veggies, and protein...however I do love pasta, potatoes, and bread in any form. I'm losing weight, but slowly and the inches are only decreasing in certain areas. Any suggestions to this diet modification? I don't want to shock my body because that will lead to an extreme binge.
  • iSpeakLife
    iSpeakLife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'm still researching it, but I keep seeing rave reviews about it so I was just wondering :)
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I love 30 day shred! & ripped in 30 is amazing afterwards!
  • Elizadolots
    Options
    Would recommend 30 day shred, no doubt. Love it!
  • gracie_23
    Options
    I LOVE 30 day shred - one of the best videos I've ever done. Also, if you want to get some solid cardio in I recommend 'Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism' it's such a good work out!
  • annie7hudds
    annie7hudds Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I rate 30 Day Shred too.

However, I have never lost any weight following it - the opposite in fact. It does build up your muscle quite well.

So, if you can get your head around the fact that the scales may not shift in the right direction as fast as you would like then you should try it.

You will lose inches for sure. And that is the whole point of weight loss right ?