Been here a couple of weeks

Options
madmama
madmama Posts: 123 Member
Hey, just thought I would say hello. I started using mfp a couple of weeks ago after using a different counter, this one is much better I can find the foods I am looking for. I am on the last part of my weight loss journey, thinking counting calories will help.

Hello to all. :happy: :heart:

Replies

• carisarae8569
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

im also new! ..just joined today..I am tryin to get healthy ..and loss weight..and i have been exercising and writting it down on paper...i thought this would b better..also..its important to know that your burning more calories than ur eating every day...
  • rebeccamh
    rebeccamh Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined 5 days ago and totally notice a change in my eating habits. Its amazing how much you dont realise sometimes. There is so much useful information in the forums.

Rebecca
  • Zephyr36608
    Options
    Hi!
    Welcome and I hope this does it for you. I've found it very helpful!
    Zephyr
  • Sebidian
    Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome all of you. We are glad you found us!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!

174431.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary