Friends needed!

Options
Hi, on this MFP for a while now but things have changed, I am 100% motivated now to loose the weight I have to loose and tone up and get fit.

I am 5ft 4 and 155 pounds and I want to get down around 38 pounds and tone up and get super fit. I would love some motivational and happy people to join me on this journey.

Please add as a friend if you are motivated to achieve the goal you have always wanted to achieve (what ever that goal may be, big or small) and I will help motivate you too :D xx

Replies

• redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    All the best on your journey. I have found the site really great at motiviating me to watch what I eat and go to the gym more to earn the extra calories.

And the support from friends is really valuable.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous, I am the same height as you but I weigh more. I hold all my weight around my waist when I used to have a hip to waist ratio of 36:26:36. Now it's a horrifying 40:34:40.

I am also trying to tone up, and I think it's nice if you have friends on this website because it provides support and you can also look at other peoples diaries so you can see what you could do if they're losing weight more rapidly than you.

Just add me if you want to be friends, it will be interesting to see what you do!
  • Vicky_allum
    Options
    Hiya and thank you very much for the friends request. I would like to wish you the best of luck with your weight loss. I am the same height as you and my goal weight is around the same as well. Hopefully we can keep in touch to motivate each other x
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on day three now and loving it!!!! The people here are all so supportive! Glad u r here and sending a friend request!
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Been on here about a week, changed my routine greatly after getting some advice, hopefully it works out ok. Im 5'4 too, 172lbs, lost 6st already.

Sending a friend request, anyone else feel free to add me aswell.

Good Luck! x
  • christinerush
    Options
    Hi I will add you! Im a happy person with a sense of humour and wanting to get some weight off, this time for good!:smile:
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    You guys are all so lovely, so excited about all the support we can give each other :D Good luck on all your journeys, we can achieve our goals :D xx
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always love making motivational friends :)
  • jaxwood
    Options
    Hi I'm just getting motivated & have started tracking again, I am 5'5" and 180lbs. I'm wishing you all good luck on the weight loss journey!
  • Dewdrop24
    Dewdrop24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'4 and my weight and goals are about the same as yours. I'm new to this, a couple days ago, and I could use the friend and support too.