hi!

Options
Just thought id introduce myself!

I'm 23, and work in care - I've found odd shifts and a varying lifestyle in the last few years has caused me to pack on the pounds... So, I plan to use this excellent site & it's app to lose the weight I've gained :)

Hopefully, I'll be able to reach my goal weight without too many blips in the road!

Replies

• Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    hi welcome to MFP :-) x
  • xxsugarpuffxx
    Options
    Thanks! I'm surprised I didn't think of using a site like this before - it's so easy to keep track of everything! :) I can see myself losing weight for good now.
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I joined in January and have found the site to be great at helping me to count calories. Its scary how quickly they add up. Also motivates me to go to the gym more to earn "extra" calories.

The support from friends is great. Its really gratifying to get a simple "well done" when you've exercised or hit a goal.
  • Tudrase
    Options
    Hey :-) mfp has been great for me i hope it works for you too!!
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'm just on day three but loving every minute of it! The people here are awesome and everyone so encouraging! You can add me as a friend if you would like!
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    Hello and welcome :D love your positivity :D good luck on your journey :D xx