Peanut Butter

Options
What do you eat yours with?

Replies

• prettylittlechubby
    Options
    I am to scared to buy it because once I pop I just cant stop!!!
  • kitkat4141
    kitkat4141 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I put it on toast, apples, celery. Sometimes I eat it on a spoon before I go to the gym.
  • Pongo824
    Options
    Like to put a tablespoon of the stuff on a piece of whole wheat toast and a couple of slices of banana for breakfast helps get me to that mid morning snack.
  • Mi2sc
    Mi2sc Posts: 29
    Options
    Nothing...I am a peanut butter purist as my friends say...I like it by its lonesome on a spoon :)
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    The question should be what DON'T I eat it with, haha.

Currently I put it in my protein shakes, oatmeal, protein pancakes or just on a wholemeal crumpet ^_^

But I used to make PB&J toast, PB&Banana toast, PB frozen yoghurt, PB Ice-cream, PB cups, PB M&M's and just plain out eating it off of the spoon, haha (Why yes, living in America for 6 months was rather PB themed, lol)
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    PANCAKES!! Yummy.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING! LOL

No...but usually bread and Jam.

I love peanut butter with chocolate though.....oh-so-good!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I put it in my protein shakes and my oatmeal. I also spread it on apple slices. YUM!! :happy:
  • Swal02
    Swal02 Posts: 29
    Options
    I made a peanut butter cake once, was amazing. It was in the mixture and in the middle.
  • Stacy533
    Stacy533 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    All these sound sooo nice - not sure on the bread and jam though. Home to have some tonight, tempted to try the banana & toast.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    In a grilled PB&J, in a shake or off the spoon.
  • 987Runner
    Options
    I put a TBSP worth on five whole wheat Ritz crackers and sprinkle almonds on top as my dessert a few times a week (after working out!) I food process the almonds and sprinkle it on a lot of stuff for a little extra protein!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Apples, bananas, sandwiches (PB&banana, or a PBJ), in oatmeal (awesome on its own or with some chocolate chips for a treat), off the spoon, in smoothies or protein shakes, etc. I love peanut butter.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches made with bread and butter pickle chips. Also, off the spoon with a banana.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    In oatmeal with mashed banana, or on toast. I really try not to eat it too often as it is one of those things that is so easy to go over board on for me.

I have a recipe for a peanut butter coffee cake that is so awesome!! but not on my new eating plan :tongue:
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    It's so weird peanut butter was never a issue for me until I started living a healthier lifestyle. I now crave it all the time. I eat it right off the spoon!! I never did this before ever!!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes, apples, whole wheat toast, and celery
  • PALady4JC
    PALady4JC Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    It is great in oatmeal and on apples! It is so hard to stop at 2 tablespoons though.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I love it on a whole wheat english muffin! Perfect for a quick lunch or breakfast!