Onderland...

Options
I'M THERE!
For the first time in 20 years!
Please excuse me while I run a victory lap around my house, becuase at 199 lbs I can now run!

Replies

• hisgirl86
    hisgirl86 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Thats such a big milestone :D Great job!!
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I can't wait to get there!!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • hk2008
    hk2008 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful!
  • nickims4
    nickims4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to get there too!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I'M THERE!
    For the first time in 20 years!
    Please excuse me while I run a victory lap around my house, becuase at 199 lbs I can now run!

Woohoo!!! :drinker: Congratulations!!!

I was there before my hols to Australia and Xmas....and I'm slowly working my way back there!! This time I mean to stay there!!
  • sassafrasy
    Options
    Good Job! I can't wait to get there. I've been stuck at 201.6 for 2 weeks, any helpful tricks for a 1.6 loss real quick. LOL!! urggggggghhh. so frustrating! Love the stickers on the scale...keeping it fun!
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Good job!!! Pretty soon you'll be saying "So long 90's!" Keep it up and have fun celebrating!
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you!!!!
  • tawnysmom
    tawnysmom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • newnhealthierme2011
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • Trueper
    Trueper Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!!!
  • Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good Job! I can't wait to get there. I've been stuck at 201.6 for 2 weeks, any helpful tricks for a 1.6 loss real quick. LOL!! urggggggghhh. so frustrating! Love the stickers on the scale...keeping it fun!

Water! I was stuck there for a couple weeks to then started chugging 3-4 liters aday and it kicked my loss into gear!
    And I'm glad you like my Pirate scale... Sometimes It makes me laugh, and when I get a crappy number I look at it and Yel "AAARRRRRR!"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!