Help!

Options
Reese's peanut butter eggs at work here...and ENTIRE BAG OF THEM! My favorite! 90 calories a piece and I want one really bad but I KNOW KNOW KNOW I couldn't stop at just one!

:sad:

Haven't "given in" ...but it is SO tempting!

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Oh no, those are my favorite too! Stay strong, and maybe reward yourself with one on your way out the door after work so you can't go back for more :smile:
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Time for a sick day?? Try using gum with a strong flavor that would really conflict with chocolate (I keep a pack in my drawer at work), When someone offers you one say 'Have you read the ingredients in those things? Why would you do that to yourself? Ummm ... Ummm.. Keep thinking. I can totally relate to 'love it' foods at work that don't help the diet.
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    90 calories a peice ? are you sure ???

I would still have some, probably 5 or so hehe, and then go to the gym tonight

I know that I am being of no help to you :tongue:
  • plankwalkinjack
    Options
    Don't do it! Just stay strong! I know those are so tempting! Get a bag of skittles or something that only has a small amount of sugar, just to take the edge off!! Good luck!
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    90 calories a peice ? are you sure ???

I would still have some, probably 5 or so hehe, and then go to the gym tonight

I know that I am being of no help to you :tongue:

Yeah, they are the smaller ones that come in the bag (maybe 2 bites worth). I plan to stop and pick up a bag tonight so that I can have 2 before bed with my book. I like to treat myself (if I have spare calories) at the end of the night and this will be a good test of my will.

"Will I give in to a craving this morning that has lasted maybe 1 hour? Or will I stay true to the craving for the body that I have wanted and CRAVED for what...30 years?!"

If calories permit tonight I will have 2 :blushing:

That way I am SURE that I have gotten my exercise in and have had a healthy day

and you are ALWAYS a help to me!
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    They sound amazing but you've just reminded me that I have a Nutrageous bar 'hidden' from myself in a drawer. I'm planning on cutting it into tiny pieces and wrapping them individually to store in the freezer but I daren't open the wrapper because they smell too good.