30 Day Shred - Level 1 done - onto Level 2

Options
Silly me didn't do before pics but I did take measurements but I'm going to wait until the end to remeasure! As of this morning I've now completed Level 1 and tomorrow starts Level 2.

I love how much stronger I feel. Starting off I could only do 18 push ups in the first round and 13 in the second round. As of this morning I did 24 in the first round and 20 in the second round!!

Anyone else just starting Level 2? I don't know why but I'm feeling kinda scared to do Level 2. I think I've only done it once before and then stopped. This time though I won't be stopping :)

Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• Janlyn51
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I started that, but got an elliptical for the day I couldn't walk outside, so stopped. :sad: I think I need to do the stomach part to firm that area up.
  • JulesR42
    JulesR42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am due to start Level 2 on Friday but I am a bit scared too !! I tried it before but only for a couple of days and found it really difficult :sad:

I can only do about 10 proper push ups on Level 1 and then I have to revert to the easier ones !!

Good Luck with Level 2 !!
  • Keisha2BFitAgain
    Keisha2BFitAgain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 5 on level 2 for me. It is very challenging but I have a lot more energy. I am now able to keep up with the expert lady, although I am sore again but it feels good. You can do it!!!
  • kbc525
    kbc525 Posts: 149
    Options
    Which 30 day shred is this? Jillian Michaels? I know it's at my parent's house -unless of course someone there threw it out, misplaced it, or scratched it on me...I don't know if I should do it since I see a trainer 30 min 2x a week. What do you guys think?:huh:
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is way less boring than level 1. And it pushes you harder.

I'm almost ready to move onto level 3 now, and I'm scared.

Well done on completing level 1 :smile:
  • K_Pow
    K_Pow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes, its the JM 30 Day Shred. I don't think it would hurt you any to do it when your not seeing your trainer...but I'm not a professional. Maybe your trainer could advise you want to do on your off days? Good luck!
  • chelleann777
    chelleann777 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just finished day six on level 1. When I first started I could barely do it, and I just would stop off and on throught the video from being tired and sore, but now I am pushing through and keeping up! Hopefully when it is time for me to move up I will be ready! I am also nervous about level 2, but I guess we will adapt and be good at it too...eventually:)

Good luck everyone!