Try Again

So I am giving this another try. I will be more dedicated this time around. I need to loose about 50 lbs. for health reasons. I am 48, male from Maryland. I need to exercise most days. I like walking. Maybe jogging. Swimming. And I am trying P90X. Last night was my first P90X. I did about half of the routine.

Replies

• I am trying again too! Need to lose bout 35. I am more determined this time...I think!? I hope!? I like walking, maybe a little jogging as well. Good Luck!
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Best of luck to you!
  • Hello from a fellow Marylander :). Good luck to you.
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    If I may, P90X seems like a great program (a friend of mine lost a ton of weight doing it), but just make sure you are building a lifestyle you can maintain.

I quit going to the gym two and a half years ago and gained 65lbs. during that short period of time.

Now I am working my tail off to get rid of it.

You CAN do this, just make sure that what you are doing is comfortable and fits into your schedule.

Everymorning before work I go the gym and do the elliptical. I like it because it allows me to manage my heart rate and workout to my maximum potential without hurting myself or putting myself in danger.

Whatever you choose, make sure it feels good and gets a nice sweat going for you.

Cheers,

- Bill
  • Lookin' for some friends here to help me stay motivated! HELLPPPPP!!!!