Mom needs friends.

Options
I just had my 3rd baby on 1-19. I need to loose the rest of the baby weight as summer is quickly approaching. Need some friends for support other moms would be great. Trying to loose at least 25 lbs. thanks!!

Replies

• ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 little ones and trying to lose a total of 30 - about 15.8 lbs left to go! Feel free to add!
  • jude7701
    Options
    I am a mom of two- and I need to lose about 40 lbs. You can add me if you would like! =)
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    oh how wonderful!
    im a mother of two, add me if you need support! =)
  • I am a mum of two- 2 boys aged 6 and 21 months- feel free add me! x
  • fearie_jae
    fearie_jae Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    im a mom myself of all boys! wanting to lose 65 lbs total.. getting closer to that 1/2 way mark everyday. feel free to add me too and if anyone else wants to add me, feel free. :)
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm mama to a 6 year old little diva ( I know, underachiever with only one kiddo). I'm working on losing 40 pounds, 25 to go.
  • ukprincss
    Options
    Ha, the infamous "baby weight". :( I have had six children, and know all about how it feels to try and drop the weight afterwards. I had my last child in 2001 and battled the weight for YEARS. I am finally getting it under control after adopting a Vegan Diet almost two years ago. I have lost 82 pounds and have approximately 25 more to go. I am not suggesting that you go Vegan, but if I can help out with some food swaps, I would be more than happy.
  • brittneyguinn
    Options
    I'm a mother of one! He's two years old now, but I have to lose about 57 more pounds! Feel free to add me!!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I just had my 3rd baby on 1-19. I need to loose the rest of the baby weight as summer is quickly approaching. Need some friends for support other moms would be great. Trying to loose at least 25 lbs. thanks!!

My wife (SMC_Chick on MFP) had our fourth child, our first daughter, on 1-20. Sounds like you two can relate. Feel free to add or message her if you want. Good luck!
  • Yolanda1604
    Options
    I am a mom of one trying to lose 50 lbs. Feel free to add me.