Some GREAT natural supplements to boost weight loss!

Options
Hi all, I am new to this site but i just wanted to share some success I have been having with all of you. Hopefully, it can help someone else. First a little of my backround, I am 28 years old I have two children and was thin my entire life. My highest weight was probably about 140 ish. After I had my daughter, I tarted having HUGE problems with weight gain. I was diagnosed with PCOS and cervical cacer. My weight ballooned up to 221 lbs at my highest. I tried everything and could never seem to lose a pound. Until I found this site! This site has drastically helped me manage my calorie intake, and after just a month of using it I have already lost 10 lbs! Here are some things I have added into my diet plan that may help you.

Morning: I always drink a cup (or a half a cup) of Simply Grapefuit juice. (This gives your metabolism a healthy morning boost)
I take three supplements (completely natural) every morning. They have no side effects at all.

FENUGREEK

HAWTHORNE BERRIES/ CINNAMON (my supplement combines these two but you can buy them seperately)

Liquid B12

I am amazed at how quickly the pounds are coming off. Take these supplements along with your regular calorie diet and see what happens! I hope you all have the same success I have had. And by the way, I do not exercize as regularly as I should, I may have lost more had I hit the gym more! Never the less, Im still happy! Good luck to you!

ANd BTW, being fat is the most eye opening experience a person can have. So much stereotype and they way people treat you is appalling.

Replies

• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    My favorite supplement is MODERATEDIETWITHADEQUATEMACROANDMICRONUTRIENTS

36 lbs down in two months with that =)
  • TMayfield42
    Options
    Thanks for the information, does any of these supplements control your appetite? Please let me know. You can add me as a friend if you like. Enjoy your day and congrads.:smooched:
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

Mine too
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I must admit, I expected this thread to be full of stupid crap.

I was not disappointed.
  • gleechick609
    Options

Have you tried 3-5DAYSOFACTIVITY and IFITFITSMYMACROSEATIT ??

48.5 lbs down in 8 months on those! They come in delicious flavors like pizza, dark chocolate, taco's and cheesecake!

By the way, I have premature ovarian failure. I was told that I couldn't lose the weight on diet and exercise alone. Obviously, diet and exercise was the only thing needed.
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I must admit, I expected this thread to be full of stupid crap.

I was not disappointed.

SMH...
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    10lbs in a month is not unheard of for anyone not on supplements. It's usually those first few months that are the easiest.
    Tell me how it benefits over everything else and how it's helping you a year from now.