5'4" and made it below 139?

Options
2»

Replies

• hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, & currently weigh 118, starting weight 133-135. For me breaking the 120's was a pain in the *kitten*. But I just eat healthy, do about a hour of exercise a day (yoga,30ds,etc) Thats all! My intake is set at 1200, plus I normally eat back most of my exercise calories. Send me a add if you want!
  • gail2207
    gail2207 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm 5'4, & currently weigh 118, starting weight 133-135. For me breaking the 120's was a pain in the *kitten*. But I just eat healthy, do about a hour of exercise a day (yoga,30ds,etc) Thats all! My intake is set at 1200, plus I normally eat back most of my exercise calories. Send me a add if you want!

Pretty much exactly the same! 5'4, 118lb. Starting weight 154. Breaking 120s was a killer. Now trying for 112.
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    OMG i am 5'4 and im 188..i cant ever imagine being down to those weights :cry:
  • gail2207
    gail2207 Posts: 133
    Options

You can do it! Just keep motivated, as long as you have the determination to get to your ideal weight you can!
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options

I started at 193 last April!
  • QueenJayJay
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and struggling to break below 139. If you've done this, please add me. I need some motivation/tips!

Great job!!

:huh:
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options

I started at 193 last April!

You can do it. When I started my weight loss journey I weighed a little over 200 lbs. So if I can do it, you can do it!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options

You can do it! My high weight was 190.
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and hovering at 142lb, started at 178 4 months ago, could also use some help over this last hurdle :smile:
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too. I right at 5'4" and hover between 139 and 141. I'm a large-frame, athletic build trying to get back down to ~130. About 8 years ago I was down to 125 and was very trim for my muscular build but now that I look at those pictures my face looked a bit sickly. I'm currently slowly increasing my calories and zig-zagging.
  • mrhartman
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I am 159 I used to be 140 and am struggling to get back there!
  • lovetms
    lovetms Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've been hovering just over 140 for months now, it's so frustrating. I'm starting to think that this is my body's happy weight. I'm doing Insanity right now and I've made a little progress, but still haven't gone below 140.
  • tiffanyvc
    Options
    I'm gonna send you a friend request!

I'm 5'4" - highest known weight was 165, I got down to 130 (anywhere in the 120's is my goal) but just could NOT get down to 129! Now I'm back up to 135, and struggling to get back down.

We can motivate each other!
  • QueenJayJay
    Options
    I'm starting to think that this is my body's happy weight.

I've been thinking the same thing!
  • marbit
    marbit Posts: 108
    Options
    Man, I feel your pain. I have been stuck at 142.8 for what seems like FOREVER. I had to take 2 days off last week because of a migraine, and today I had another one, so I couldn't go. I am hoping my body stops torturing me so I can go back to the gym and try to get below that 140 mark. My goal right now is to be below 140 by the end of April (my carribean vacation). At this rate though, I may still be at 142! Its reassuring to know that other people have this problem too though, makes me feel much better about myself and my progress.
  • jendavis19
    jendavis19 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So, I searched for a thread about getting in the 130's and came across this one. OP - have you gotten down to where you want to be? I am currently 139, been loosing slow and steady and hoping to continue to a tleast to 130, but beyond would be great!

Thanks!