22lbs since 14th Feb 2009 :happy:
  • MPJS
    MPJS Posts: 465
    Options
    Since last week of April
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    I have lost five pounds since I started. It was tough at first, but I figured out that planning my meals and calories ahead was the trick. Now it feels easy, and the weight is coming off bit by bit.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10 pounds since June 5, 09.
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    27 pounds since January 1st, 2009.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Give or take a few pounds I have lost 75lbs and started back in July 2007.
    Slow but healthy :happy:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    58 lbs since January and 11 inches off my bum!!
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    23 as of today!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    49 since February 2nd of this year. Hoping to crack 50 wide open when I weigh in on Friday:wink: Wanted to be there by 7/4 but ended up with my hubby in the hospital and wasn't quite on track the whole time he was there. That's ok though. It's a new week and I'm back on track now.
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    Hi Memaw! Well, I didn't start by counting calories, I just started off slow, introducing walking, eating a bit healthier, just baby steps. I've slowly worked my way in to a full-proof healthy lifestyle, eating healthy/exercising just comes naturally. I must admit, I still am not strict on my calories. Some days I'm at around 1,200 other days around 1,700. I exercise at least 3 days a week, and my bike/feet are my only mode of transportation. I have been working on this for 4 years now, and I'm satisfied with the point that I am at now.

Everyone looks so great!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!

Thats what i want my story to be. Except for the bike part. You look great.
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    13 lbs since May 26th 09 :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Everyone is sooooo inspirational!!! Thanks for sharing all of your successes. :flowerforyou:

I've lost 3lbs since last Weds :laugh:
    That was my official start date. I know I shouldn't be weighing myself every day, but i started counting right around when i was pretty "bloated" so I wanted to see how much of that was truly due to the time of the month. I'll stop weighing myself every day...i promise :blushing:
    I had to read this one twice. I thought it said you lost 30lbs since last Weds. I was like WHAT???????? ha ha ha
    Congrats!!

Memaw
  • 2BHEALTHY
    2BHEALTHY Posts: 62
    Options
    Not enough! :laugh:

that sounds funny when you first read your post.:flowerforyou:

But dont give up, be strong you are worth it, good luck!!
  • 2BHEALTHY
    Options
    40lbs lost since March 2009 :)

SW: 195
    CW: 155.1
    LTGW: 125

WOW!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!! How did you do it?I would love to know.
  • lmwhite3473
    Options
    52 since December 2008
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    111 lbs started November 21st 2008.
  • 2BHEALTHY
    Options
    Wow guys this is so grt!!!

If you add us all together..... that is alot of weight, and we are all much healthier and are able to help others that are having a hard time, or even just a bad day:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

This give me the push to do my best, I see so many of you doing good and it makes me feel stronger.
    Instead of munching, (junk food) I come here to talk to you guy and see how you are all doing.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    The most I've lost is 33 pounds since January 2008 but right now it's back down to 29 pounds lost. I need to get back on track. :grumble:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    218 POUNDS GONE!! :smokin:

It's been a 6 year battle for me. Down 218 pounds with apx 67 to go!

I've been a member here since April and I've lost 15 since then. I love this site! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!