I have lots to lose.....

Options
Hey everyone !! i just thought id come on here and introduce myself :) my name is Brandy, im 28 years old, been heavy all my life ! My weight has gone out of control and its time to fix that !! i would love to meet other people on here that are going through the same things i am...and those that have lost !! Motivation and friendship works wonders :) Come on over and visit :) Id love to meet ya :)

Replies

• dudex03
    Options
    Hi! I'm Stacy...I'm not 28 but I am 19! I've been heavy all my life as well...I have lost weight, before and after starting MFP. Getting discouraged is too easy, so if you need some encouragement, I'm more than happy to help :)
  • tanyarena
    Options
    Hello, I'm tanya.....i also am not 28 but just turned 40 recently. Your topic( i have a lot to loose) is what got my attention, i also have a lot to loose...like 160 lbs. I just started using MFP 6 days ago and think it's really cool and best of all....finally something useful that's free! :) maybe we can help each other meet our goals.
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have over 100 pounds left to lose yet, and would be happy to support you!
  • zambodiare
    Options
    Hi, ladies! My name is Kristen, 31 curently living in New York (but I'm still a Vermonter, through and through). I've lost 17 pounds in th past two months, but still need to lose an additional 60 to get down to my goal weight! It always seems like so much! I've been heavy all my life, born and raised in a family of large people. I'd be happy to add people to my list of friends. We all need the support!
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Whitney. Always looking for more friends and motivators. Just started a few weeks ago but I'm LOVING this site. So many friendly, helpful people with lots of support and inspiration to boot. Add me if you'd like and I wish you Good Luck!
  • AJs_Journey
    Options
    Hi there. I am AJ and I have 100+ to lose.
  • infinikate
    Options
    Hey Kristen, I also need to lose 60 Lbs to get to my goal. Maybe we could keep each other on track?
  • profebarnes
    profebarnes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm on the same boat. I set my goal weight as 180 lbs because I've never been thin and I can't even imagine what I would look like if I were smaller than that. I'm too big to even dream about it. But, I've already lost 20 lbs, and I'm working my way there... I can't wait to be in the 1XXs and then reach a healthy weight. Feel free to friend me. I like people.

Julie
  • KaraB1987
    Options
    Hey Brandy, Im 24yrs old, and like you have alot of weight to loose myself. Ive been heavy all my life and also trying to shred the pounds. Ive been on MFP for about a month and a half and have lost 18lbs (11lbs on here and 5lbs prior to joining). It has really helped. My suggestion is to make small weight goals, and once you reach it, make another small weight goal. Mine personally is 50lbs. This is a great place to find motivation from others who struggle like us :) Keep up the great work, and we will all reach our goals!!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You absolutely can do it, and you're going to feel so much better as you go!
  • amyjennifer
    Options
    Hi Everyone, feel free to add me as your friend as well...I'm 39 years old and on the healthy path of losing weight...working out more and counting my calories here on MFP :) Good luck to everyone! We need all the support we can get!!
  • mfletcher88
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mo and I'm 23 years old. Just started on this site today! Not really sure what I'm doing, but I'm ready to loose and keep loosing. I want to loose 50lbs total!
  • SMN71
    SMN71 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Shaun .. I also have been heavy all my life and my weight got out of control the past couple of years..
    I have been doing MFP the past month and have already lost 8lbs my goal is 70lbs..
    Feel free to add me.. You are not alone in your weight lose journey..
  • Toninbremen
    Options
    Hey there! Saw your post and wanted to say Hi! Feel free to add me, I've been on here about 6 weeks now and LOVE it! Ive lost weight (16 lbs now) and best of all just recently bought new jeans 2 sizes smaller at a "normal" store, not a juicy girl store where I've been shopping! Having friends on your side is very important on this weight loss journey! I look forward to getting to know you better!
    ~Toni
  • kleighsamboer
    Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Kristi and I am also new to the site and I also have 100+ pounds to lose. It is SO easy to get discouraged! I would love to be able to talk to some people who understand so if you would like to please friend me. It is much easier to go through this journey with friends and people on your side!
  • myck9190
    myck9190 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 41 and in the last year i have lost about 65 pounds but still want to lose 45 pounds. I have done with weight watchers and going to the gym which includes zumba. Love zumba its a lot of fun and it works.

I've had to stop weight watchers so i found this app, love it.

Would love to met others who have similar goals.

Michelle:heart:
  • KCharron20
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kim. I've been heavy all my life as well. I have lost 96 pounds in the last 14 months, but still have at least another 50 to go. I never thought I could do it but with the support of my family and the people on this site I'm doing it! Feel free to add me, I'd love to be able to help!
  • ukprincss
    Options
    :tongue:
  • repubgurl
    Options
    I am in the same boat you are. Always big and now fed up. I always welcome new friends. Feel free to add me. :)
  • ukprincss
    Options
    Way to Go!!!! StrwBrandy
    You have made the first step by joining MFP.
    Secondly, I wish I would have started working on a healthy lifestyle and weight when I was 28. (I'm much older) LOL
    I started at 274 pounds and have lost 84, but still have some more to go.
    Just remember, don't give up on yourself, and learn how to forgive yourself.
    Surround yourself with healthy and positive people and you will achieve success!!!