Looking for people to be friends with...

Options
Hi all, i am looking for people to help me in my journey. I would like people with simular goals of loseing 100 + puonds.
i am not saying that is the only people I will add, but it would be nice to have some people that are in the same boat as I am.

Replies

• aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Friend me if you wish....I'm from your neck of the woods.

Sue
  • ve022
    ve022 Posts: 21
    Options
    To be "normal" I should lose nearly 100... I am just tryiing small steps right now. If you would like, you can add me.
  • Boonster001
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am new to this journey --- but am determined to make it work this time!
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have 116 pounds to lose, lost 34 so far so you can add me and welcome btw :D
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    You may friend me, if you like. I don't have much weight left to lose, but I know where you are coming from. I like people who log in and are serious about changing their lifestyle. I will be very supportive. I have some mfpers who eat McD's for lunch and KFC for dinner, (ie. not serious). I will be here for a long time, since I lost weight in the past, but never kept it off. Welcome to MFP and good luck in your journey..
  • AJs_Journey
    Options
    TY all, I am looking forward to trying this. I was doing weight watchers for a while now and just can't afford it anymore. this is a very simular program. So I think I will do very well with it:)
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 100 + lbs. You can friend me if you like. Good luck on your journey.
  • pd_miller
    pd_miller Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Pam. I don't have that much to lose but I am a personal trainer and would love to offer support to you in any way I can. I fell off the wagon myself over the last 6 years due to losing my gym I owned and the loss of my mother. I went in to a deep depression and gained some weight. I have been on my fitness journey again over the last year. I love helping others and if I can be of any support, please let me know.

Have a blessed day!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    When I started I had 200+ to lose...
    now 70 lbs gone, 100+ to lose =]
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • AJs_Journey
    Options
    TY All!