Why are my breast always the first thing to go :(

Options
Seriously, I don't get it. I've been working out for about 1.5 weeks and the major difference I see. My breast are shrinking, why couldn't it be my stomach that went. I don't know maybe I should go back to drinking soy milk. I don't want to have saggy boobs on Honeymoon in January.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Replies

• abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    its inevitable i think. stop losing weight till after your married? im very saddened by mine and have considered keeping weight on just to keep the boobs bigger.
  • Sdmatthews
    Options
    yep boobs is always the first! i think for everyone :) hips tummy and bum are ALWAYS the last :(
  • melkithall
    melkithall Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sorry, that doesn't happen for me. It came from my face, hands, feet and is slowing working towards the middle. I have always had a large chest and would LOVE to lose a little there, but isn't happening yet. Maybe by the end of my journey:)
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    LOL I agree! One reason to enjoy my weight is I could buy bigger bras, now they are gone on vacation hopefully never to return.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I never lose on my breasts. It's the most infuriating thing ever. Back in high school I was a 36D and wearing size 4 jeans. I always hated it.

I had a breast reduction a few years ago, and they are better than they were, but I'm anxious to see what will happen now as I lose.

I lose in the "natural" waist, but I keep the pouch, too. I've had a "baby pouch" for as long as I can remember, even when I was like 10 years old. Life is unfair. :-(
  • wildlower
    wildlower Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm completely the same as @melkithall...feet, hands, face then it moves inwards. I'd love to lose a little in the chest but it never seems to happen.
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Last to show and first to go for me.
    My mother is the exact opposite.
    SO MUCH ENVY.
  • chiera88
    chiera88 Posts: 155
    Options
    i think its genetic/biological. i have big breasts and i wish they would go first (well second to belly of course haha) but they usually go last whenever i start getting in shape. i even try doing chest exercise to burn their fat but alas, we all have issues. good luck.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Apparently, we all gain and lose differently. My weight went on pretty evenly all over, and it's coming off evenly, all over. My breasts were small when I got married, and my husband and I don't have a problem with going back to small. If it bothers you, there's the surgery option. My husband's first wife had a reduction, and lots of women get implants. If you're going to stay active, especially if you're running, large breasts are a liability. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! May you live happily (and healthily) ever after!
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't wait til I lose a little of mine. I can barely fit into a DD bra these days and before kids I was a C. I want to wear the pretty bras again and be able to jump around without being so self-conscious. Oy.
  • jskaggs1971
    jskaggs1971 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Why are my breast always the first thing to go :(
    Because you're not a man.

Breasts disappear, but moobs hang around for-fricikn' EVER.

:)
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Moobs. :laugh:

Well, I never really had boobs to begin with. Flat-chest gal here. :sad: I hope that cheers you up a bit. Does it? Probably not. :tongue:

Anyway, keep up the good work, and don't let it get you too down. :flowerforyou:
  • bhall33
    bhall33 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think pictures would help us understand better :)
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain,this happens to me everytime I get back into shape my boobs go. My husband even asked me not to workout to hard so I can retain some boobage.
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yup. Same for me. Bye Boobs!
  • joneshay
    Options
    My breasts went first. BUT, they are not saggier for the weight loss! perter if anything! they look much better in my opinion, and now my body is starting to catch up I'm proportionate. Good luck!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    It's genetics, unfortunately. But try doing some pushup or chest flies to firm up the muscles underneath. This will help with sagging at least.
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm in the minority here but I want mine gone. Having spent years living in the F/G/H end of the scale I will be happy when my girls are down to a more reasonable size. Even the big girl stores are carrying less and less bras in my size. And when I do find bras they cost an arm and a leg. If you want I'll donate some of mine to you ladies wanting to keep yours bigger.

For me bigger ain't better. I'd love to be rid of the back pain and the hassle of finding bras that fit but don't poke me in weird places with boning or whatever.