Anyone want to complete Ripped in 30 in March?

Options
I'm thinking of starting Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 on 1st March and carrying it on throughout the month. I thought it would be a fun idea to get a little support group together to keep us all motivated!

Replies

• monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I just did my first workout today and Im dying here.But if other people are doing it to I may make it to week 4!
  • jewelzjulie
    Options
    I just started on saturday....there is a group starting March 5th ...
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested...I made his halfways through in January and then got sidetracked and never started again.
  • lisaf2
    lisaf2 Posts: 10
    Options
    I started yesterday:) First time doing a JM dvd... hopefully all the work will pay off by the end of the 30 days!
    Question.. are you guys doing it 6 days a week with 1 rest day orrr.....?
  • sthomse5
    sthomse5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    MEEEE! I do! Bought the DVD the other day.... I heard it is very hard the first couple days!
  • lulumar821
    lulumar821 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just got mine this weekend, but haven't tried it yet.
  • addicted11
    Options
    i would be interested...
  • Missy5792
    Missy5792 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! Just finished 30DS today! Starting ripped tomorrow!
  • Austgrl82
    Austgrl82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm interested, is it a DVD to buy ?
  • kkrondon
    kkrondon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love Ripped in 30 Days...I just completed 2 cycles...so 60 days and it's a great circuit training DVD. I do it about 4 days/week and usually pair it with about 30 min. of cardio...either a run or kickboxing for an extra burn and to get closer to a 1 hr. workout. It's a staple in my workout routine...would love to start it with you. I'm in...just tell me when.
  • kkrondon
    kkrondon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Duh, ur msg said that you will start on Mar. 1...I'm in. Just started week 1 again for today's workout. Friend me and we can keep each other encouraged throughout the month. Also, don't forget that the DVD also comes with a 30 Day meal plan...I haven't really followed it to the letter, but maybe I will this round.
  • Missy5792
    Missy5792 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 level 1! I didn't think it was too bad! I'm sure I'll take that statement back in the following weeks! Hahah
  • slightner
    slightner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I did my first day of Ripped in 30 tonight! Count me in!
  • nukumik
    nukumik Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to,I just have to buy it tomorrow :)
  • aalewine
    aalewine Posts: 8
    Options
    Did my first day yesterday!!! So excited for everyone to look great!!!