HELP!! lol

Options
is a bowl of soup going to be super bad this late at night? it's now 11pm...the soup consists of small sausage meatballs pasta balls and spinach

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    ok i know i prob shouldnt do it, but ill just get back on track tomorrow and be extra good for the next month *sigh* lol damn late night cravings
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    ask yourself a few questions:

Do i have enough calories?
    am i actually hungry or am i eating out of boredom or habit?
    does eating late at night disrupt my sleep?
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    maybe just eat half???
  • JohnnyDoodle
    Options
    Just tough it out and DON'T.
  • kallio
    kallio Posts: 70
    Options
    if you are still under your calories and are actually hungry then eat it. You may sleep bad if you are hungry!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    go to bed, i am doing that right now so that i don't eat!!!

and ask yourself

do you love yourself more than that bowl of soup!!!!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    go to bed, i am doing that right now so that i don't eat!!!

and ask yourself

do you love yourself more than that bowl of soup!!!!

i didnt love myself more than that bowl of soup last night :(...but i was actually like 150cals under last night....but i snacked a lot before that bowl of soup :indifferent:
  • fjtcjt
    fjtcjt Posts: 199
    Options
    Not sure if the bowl of soup was high in carbs or not, but if you think you need a late night snack try to make it protein and stay away from carbs. Cottage cheese it a good snack because it is high in protein low in carbs and the protein that is in it is Casien protein which is a slow absorbing protein, the best kind to have late in the day or night. Keeping the carbs low after lunch makes sure you won't have any carbs left at night and will allow your body to burn fat while you sleep!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    Not sure if the bowl of soup was high in carbs or not, but if you think you need a late night snack try to make it protein and stay away from carbs. Cottage cheese it a good snack because it is high in protein low in carbs and the protein that is in it is Casien protein which is a slow absorbing protein, the best kind to have late in the day or night. Keeping the carbs low after lunch makes sure you won't have any carbs left at night and will allow your body to burn fat while you sleep!
    yea it was high in carbs and fat thats why i knew i shouldve stayed away and just didnt lol
  • fjtcjt
    fjtcjt Posts: 199
    Options
    I know, it is easier said than done. I love desserts and when do we generally have or desire desserts...after supper or right befor bed time which is the worst time to have them. So now if I feel like I have to have a dessert I try to eat it early in the day or as soon as I get home from work so it gives me time to burn it off before I go to bed! Why do carbs have to taste so good:mad:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    I know, it is easier said than done. I love desserts and when do we generally have or desire desserts...after supper or right befor bed time which is the worst time to have them. So now if I feel like I have to have a dessert I try to eat it early in the day or as soon as I get home from work so it gives me time to burn it off before I go to bed! Why do carbs have to taste so good:mad:
    well im sure if carbs didnt taste as good everyone would be skinny :):laugh:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

protein does not taste as good as carbs late at night