Do you get days when u dont want to eat loads?

Options
Hi just wondering??? I have struggled with eating a lot for as long as I can remember but am now trying to be more healthy and eat properly but do you get day when u struggle to eat a lot some days if it wasn't for coffee I would be on about 500 calorie which I know is not good at all but seriously feel sick if I stuff my face..... Then other days I reach my goals and am ok... This is just me personally and I know it's not ideal but from what I used to eat is a lot better just wondered if anyone else has the same problem thanks x x x

Replies

• Kiravaillant
    Options
    Hi just wondering??? I have struggled with eating a lot for as long as I can remember but am now trying to be more healthy and eat properly but do you get day when u struggle to eat a lot some days if it wasn't for coffee I would be on about 500 calorie which I know is not good at all but seriously feel sick if I stuff my face..... Then other days I reach my goals and am ok... This is just me personally and I know it's not ideal but from what I used to eat is a lot better just wondered if anyone else has the same problem thanks x x x
    must be the only weirdo lol
  • KeishaK89
    Options
    your way to sensitive if your concerned that no one replied after only 15min.
  • ImaSongbird
    ImaSongbird Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    do you get day when u struggle to eat a lot
    My daily struggle is (and has been for my entire adult life) to NOT eat a lot!! I have been significantly overweight since I was a small child and can eat even when I have no appetite!