Dill pickle addict!

Options
i love love love them! always have..i was even given a jar of dill pickles for christmas as a child ..it was my favorite gift that year :)
I eat them for a snack.. on sanwiches..in salads alot lately..im a big fan!
any other piclkle lovers? (i am grateful my addiction is a veggie ..not so stoked on the sodium..buts another issue for me too!)

Replies

• kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Me me me! They're the perfect salty snack and so low in calories. I also drink some of the juice whenever I have a hangover and it cures me right away :)
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    ME!

But it has to be the refrigerated Kosher Dill kind.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I agree. Sodium does like me but doesn't stop me from eating way too many. I rinse mine now to get a little of the sodium off not that it likely helps since they soak in it but in my mind I'm making them so much healthier. :-)
  • skump425
    skump425 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Claussen is the only way I'll go!
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM! I was in Brazil for Christmas, and my sister came to visit...she wagged a GIANT jar of Vlasic dill pickles all the way from Texas to give to me for a present! It was probably my favorite present. :laugh:
  • Carita79
    Carita79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    great to hear im not the only one!:happy:
    just had hard boiled eggs with pickle slices for breakfast..they go with everything!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Haven't been eating because of the sodium...sooooo good though.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    Bread and butter pickles are my FAVE! But, I love dill pickles too. If you like sweet pickles, try Wickles Pickles....its like a bread and butter pickle and a jalapeno had a baby!!
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Claussen all the way! I don't buy them much because I know I could eat the whole jar at once. :smile:
  • lizzybeth5983
    lizzybeth5983 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love all pickles!! I always have and always will :)
  • amy0716
    amy0716 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Love pickles. Have also become addicted to pickled Pepperoncinis which are delish on sandwiches.