Hi! I'm New!

Options
Hey there,

I recently met with a nutritionist/personal trainer who has put me on a plan and lead me to this site.

I'm only 3 days in, but I plan to lose 25 pounds and maybe more...we'll see what I feel like at that time.

I'm a fitness instructor who is struggling to lose weight. I've been stuck for about 5 months!

I hope to find some great advice here!

D

Replies

• oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    i started 3 days ago.im is 30 lbs..feel free to add me
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi D,

Good for you for getting a nutritionist and personal trainer to lead you in the right direction. As a personal trainer and fitness instructor myself I can definitely relate with the struggle to lose weight especially since we are in the fitness industry. But you are taking steps in the right direction and are well on your way to getting to your goals.

Feel free to add me for support and motivation. Good luck to you!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Hi New! I'm not. :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me. I always like new friends.

I'm a chemistry graduate student with an obsession for fitness. And I STRUGGLE with weight loss every day, and have for years.
  • marciamann
    Options
    Hi! I just found out about this site and think it will help keep me accountable! I lost 30 lbs. last year using the 17-day diet by Dr Mike Moreno, but have put 10 on since I started a new job in December. I pretty much sit all day at work. I need to lose about 20 lbs so here I go!!!!! I just need some help with my motivation!
  • Hi :smile: im new as well