New to MFP

Options
Good morning everyone. Today if my first day using MFP. Everyone here seems so supportive. :smile:
I had my lowest of lows last night when I was craving ice cream and had asked my son if he would go to the store to get me some. It was 9:30pm and I didn't want to go out due to rain and cold. He didn't want to go out either. I was so mad. Wow!
I couldn't believe I did that. So, here I am, hoping to find some help.

Replies

• AJs_Journey
    Options
    Welcome to the boards. This is day 2 for me here but I was doing weight watchers before this. Have a Great day! :happy:
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome abroad.im also new here for healty body and losing 30 lbs
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the website,everyone is extra supportive..if you need some motivational friends please feel free to add me :happy:
  • abdmps
    abdmps Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can friend me if you want. Everyone here so supportive. You will love it! :)
  • ljg0
    ljg0 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been a member for about 20 days now and love it! I wish you the best of luck and great success on your new journey!

17263137.png
  • giptsie
    giptsie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Today is my 25th day and I couldn't make it without all the motivation and support from the friends on here. Anyone needing friends can add me! Good luck to all.
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Today if my first day using MFP. Everyone here seems so supportive. :smile:
    I had my lowest of lows last night when I was craving ice cream and had asked my son if he would go to the store to get me some. It was 9:30pm and I didn't want to go out due to rain and cold. He didn't want to go out either. I was so mad. Wow!
    I couldn't believe I did that. So, here I am, hoping to find some help.

been there done that!!! Of course, many times my son has gone out and gotten sweets when I didn't even want any only to bring them back, stuff them in my face, and say, "want some, Mama" :huh:

don't worry, we are here for you and have been walking with you on the same road already.

Add me anytime. :)
  • lmalcolm03
    Options
    Welcome, I have been on for about two weeks now and I love it! It's really helped me take my weight loss to the next level. Best of luck! Stay focused :)