Reward for reaching your goal weight?

Options
If you have something in mind, what is it?

I am getting a new tattoo on my left deltoid. Simple, black scrollwork that flows with the shape of the muscle...which I am starting to see become nicely defined =) Can't wait!

Replies

• sportyskylar
    Options
    GREECE. I've always wanted to travel there. If i reach my goal weight, i'd love to stay there for a month.
  • carrie1013
    Options
    Hadn't really thought about it, maybe a bikini
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    A massage and a fresh new "haridue". Hoping to win the "Biggest Loser" contest at work so that I can treat myself to things out of my price range!!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, I'm springing for a pair of designer jeans, and getting a nice tailored suit.
  • alodell89
    alodell89 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I try to give myself rewards for short term goals that will assist in my weight loss journey at 20 lbs I'm getting the Zumba DVD pack then at 50 lbs I'm getting a dog (both something I REALLY want and I will walk it and bring it to dog parks which brings about more movement and more calorie burn!) I haven't thought of a final goal weight reward but I have some time to think about it!
  • flibberdajibbitt
    flibberdajibbitt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting Pandora charms for each 10 lbs :)
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm allowing myself to get pregnant.
  • MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I will be getting an entire new wardrobe! I have a lot to loose but I am on my way!!
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My reward is also what motivated me in the first place--Our 10 year anniversary trip to St. Lucia. Without the trip I probably wouldn't have been motivated in the first place. I'm determined to wear a bikini!
  • fit921
    fit921 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    As I lose weight along the way I reward myself with new clothes. As for my final reward I can't decide between a tattoo that I have been wanting to get or a vacation. We'll see when the time comes. Quite frankly I might need new boobs when I'm done because mine are GONE!
  • blueham5
    blueham5 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting Pandora charms for each 10 lbs :)

Love this idea. Hope you don't go crazy and get the $300 ones each time :D
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I would like to book a hut to hut hiking trip in the Appalachians.
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    Love all these thoughts.
  • sunshineshell81
    sunshineshell81 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have set up a system of mini-rewards. I just got a manicure for 40 lbs lost, when I reach 50 lbs lost I get to open this cute ring my husband got me, when I get 75 lbs lost I am going on a mini-vacation to my favorite place which is Mackinac Island, and when I reach my ultimate goal of 94 total lbs lost I am getting a little Hello Kitty tattoo.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    10 lbs a new hair do. 20, a big shopping trip :)
  • Kayla0364
    Kayla0364 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get my belly button pierced when I hit 170lbs, which is half way to my goal. And a sexy lower back tattoo :wink: when I hit my final goal of 150lbs!
  • Trinketona
    Trinketona Posts: 190
    Options
    mmmmmmm maybe surgery to remove my stretch marks lol
    Ooorrrr a trip to New York for a week.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Tattoos. I have one drawn to cover an old one on my shoulder, it has the flowers from my wedding bouquet. The other is a horseshoe with my kids' birthdates on my inner wrist.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    go to jamaica in a hot bikini!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I don't' really have a goal weight so I'll just buy myself what I want when I want it.