0.6 Away From My First Goal... Over 40lbs Down!

Options
I know I haven't yet reached my goal, but I thought I would post here as I am *so* proud of myself!

With MFP and my wonderful friends and supporters that I have met here, I have lost the most weight I have ever lost, and I am around the same weight that I was when I was 16 (I'm 24 now).

Before now, I had lost 28lbs, but I received some really bad news which made me overeat and put all the weight back on.

This time, I was determined to not let anything get in my way - I lost my dad last week, and instead of eating none stop, I have thought about things and I KNOW I don't want to be that big lump at 265lbs again. I must admit, I haven't been eating the most healthy foods that I could, but I'm still losing weight slowly.

I can't wait to be in the right frame of mind and get back onto it properly, exercising and preparing lovely fresh food :) anyway, back to the point, here be my progress piccies!

Me at around 260 (end of July 2011)
6e3u44.jpg

Me at 224.6 (goal is 224!) February 27th 2012
k1qc1j.jpg

I know it kinda turned out to be like a blog, but I hope you enjoy reading! I take a picture at the end of every month - if you don't take pictures already, do it! it is a FANTASTIC motivator!

Replies

• scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! :D You are an inspiration :3 I'm 6'1" but I started at 274 O.o to see how much you changed in one month makes me motivated to do the same thing <3
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you too!!!!!!!!!!
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    to see how much you changed in one month makes me motivated to do the same thing <3

I wish I did it in a month! Lol, it's taken me about seven, but I'm glad I'm motivating you xx
  • smex14
    smex14 Posts: 48
    Options
    Pan I am so proud of you, given everything you've been through and still managing to focus on and achieve your goal is just amazing, I'm sure everyone will agree! x
  • Swal02
    Swal02 Posts: 29
    Options
    Well done :)

Inspirational!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Hey huni,
    Welldone! So proud of you! You look great! Keep it going!! We can do this!! :heart:
    I may not be there yet but im closer than I was yesterday xx
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    sorry for your loss hun. you look amazing! Thank you for inspiring me.
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    sorry for your loss hun. you look amazing! Thank you for inspiring me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!