insanity dropout

Options
Hi my names is James and I'm a insanity drop out looking to complete the course for once instead of getting half way through so I hope this is my year I get very phsiced about woring out but usually get shot down by people calling me a health fitness nut usually budies that want me to drink. So I hope by keeping myself surrounded by like minded people I can finally reclaim my fitness that had in college.

Replies

• GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Bethany. I'm an Insanity dropout. I usually have so much going on at once and try to take on too much that I can't get it done. I can't say that its gonna happen in the near future cause my current goal is to finish a 5K so I'm busy with that training. But this will be my year too!
  • ekim724
    ekim724 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and yes being around like minded people helps you stay on track.
  • tru2rt
    tru2rt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey James sometimes it helps to have an accountability partner or coach to help you stay on track. I am doing P90x now and my next work out will be insanity but I know there are some others on the boards that are doing insanity are also interested in finding someway to stay accountable.
  • smallfryeterp
    Options
    I understand how you feel It is hard to keep the faith while others are pulling you down. I wish I had more cheerleaders in my corner but, I am hoping we can all keep eachother going. I can't wait to acheive my goal. I am enjoying how this website is set up. I hope it can help me succeed where I have failed before.
  • pd_miller
    pd_miller Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not all of the Beachbody videos are for everybody and dropping out doesn't mean you failed. Insanity is called "INSANE..ity" for a reason. It's crazy!! But those that can hang with it... more power to them and those that can't.... never say never!! Never say never on any lifestyle UPGRADE you are trying to make for yourself. Perhaps you should try starting out with just P90? There is also a 15 minute Insanity video that is less INSANE! Either way, welcome!! Chin up, chest out!! You got this!!
  • loftard1
    loftard1 Posts: 14
    Options
    thanks for the boast of confidence, im moving up to double work outs p90x wieghts 3 times and insanity every moring done with week one. 7 more to go and beyond!!