Twin Mom looking for other twin mom friends!

Options
I would love to have some friends who are trying to get healthy that also have the life of raising twins. Friend me if you'd like :) My girl twins are 28 months and I also have a 4 year old son.

Replies

• messa00
    messa00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Melissa. I have 2.5 year old twin boys! Trying to lose the twin weight...=)
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm a mom of 2 1/2 year old twin girls!! Friend me!!!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Hi! I'm Brooke and I have 8 year old boy / girl twins. I also have a 2 year old daughter. Oh, and I ALSO have the "twin skin" as my badge of honor.

Please feel free to add me as a friend also. :smile:
  • Legalchica
    Options
    Hi! I'm Trish. I have 5 year old fraternal twin girls and an 8 year old daughter also :) I too have the dreaded "twin skin"
  • ezitsch
    Options
    Hey!! im a twim mommy too!! you can add me!!
  • karylee44
    Options
    Hi.. mom of twins.. Josh and Jessica they are .. gasp... 10. and a 14 year old son. STILL trying to lose the weight from them.. and relizing i can't fix that tummy issue ... :( all kids were c-sections.
  • tlschlp
    Options
    Another twin mom here! My boys are 16 now (with an older brother who is 22)! Unfortunately, I *still* have some twin weight to lose! :( But, I wouldn't trade them (my twins or all 3 of my boys) for anything!

Congrats on the twins!
  • garp4
    garp4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My twin boys are 7. Older brother is almost nine and younger brother is 22 months. Feel free to add me.
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Twin Mom of Matt and Danielle who will be 22 next month! Still continuing my journey!!! ADD ME IF YOU WANT!
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Twin mommy here, my boy/girl twins are almost 2.5 yrs old. I can't believe it! :)
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I don't have twins but I have 2 daughters that are 22 months apart. I'd like to have some other mommy friends :)
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have a 7 year old son and 3 year old girl/boy twins!!!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    <~~ Mom of 7 year old twins...b/g. Feel free to add me!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    4 year old twin boys and 5 blessings besides. :)
  • charlieduc
    Options
    My twin girls will be 2 on March 23rd. I also have a 5 year old girl.
  • crodrigu73
    crodrigu73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Everyone is more than welcome to add me. My girl/boy set of twins turned 3 New Years Eve. I also had a son that would be turning 20 this July however he passed away at birth.

I could use the support. I hit 401 while pregnant with the twins and started MFP at 341.6 (09/15/11). I started strong losing 50 pounds in the first 3 months, but I have been gaining and losing within 5 pounds of that number for the last 2 1/2 months. I seems to have lost my resolve.
  • cadillaccowboy
    cadillaccowboy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mum but my twins are 43 now! But I know how difficult and stressful it can be! Mine were born at 28 weeks and weighed in at just over 1Kg each but they survived and are now both over 12 st! and trying to lose weight! One of them is on this site too. Feel free to add me if you want! Happy to chat.
  • twinmom234
    Options
    I have two sets of identical twin girls...the older girls are 8.5 and the babies are 19 months. Looking to chat with some twin moms and lose weight and get healthy and fit together?!
  • twinmaywin
    twinmaywin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a twin mom b/g that will be 2years old in October. I need motivation to get this 40lbs off!
  • MelKay125
    Options
    I am a twin mom that is needing to find motivation (AND time) to get my midsection back in check! My little girls are a year and a half old.