4 days new and loving it

Options
I joined about 4 days ago and love this site. It's so easy to log my information and I am amazed that we can access it for free! I am a lifetime member of weight watchers but that was many many years ago. I am about 45 lbs over my expected weight now. As I have aged, things that used to work for me no longer do the trick. I guess it's the metabolism change, stress from school, not to mention the premenopause thing sneaking up on me. I would love to make some friends on here.

Replies

• sherrymize
    Options
    I joined about 4 days ago and love this site. It's so easy to log my information and I am amazed that we can access it for free! I am a lifetime member of weight watchers but that was many many years ago. I am about 45 lbs over my expected weight now. As I have aged, things that used to work for me no longer do the trick. I guess it's the metabolism change, stress from school, not to mention the premenopause thing sneaking up on me. I would love to make some friends on here.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Glad you are enjoying it. Love it too
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!!! We are glad that you are here...
    Good luck with your journey!
    Patricia:flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    welcome its great:drinker:
  • Annabel_Lee13
    Options
    Welcome this site really works!:flowerforyou:
  • ware1616
    ware1616 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am an LPN going back for my BSN as well and I can definitly sympathize with you about the weight gain!! I dont know what it is about nurses and nursing school but work is a challenge as well. Nurses want to have a party for everything! Haha well good luck to you!! I am really enjoying this site as well
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! This site is great!
  • mclenithanc
    Options
    Welcome Looks like we started about the same time. So far everything is going great. I'd like to make friends through this site as well. Everyone is so supportive and encouraging. Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Pretty new here myself but I love what I see so far :flowerforyou: