We're moving!

Options
So our family (my bf, and daughter) are moving in a month.
I'm starting to think about what I'm going to do about moving day- food wise. In our family Im the only one currently dieting, my daughter is 1, and my bf is highly active for his job and can eat whatever he likes (butt-head).

Naturally with every move beer & pizza are a given. But for us its probably going to be a fast food night before, and I almost bet the next day will be a fast food day, and the day after.

Any suggestions on quick, no cook, microwave meals or anything that can get me through the 2.5 days I'm going to be lacking a microwave and stove?

I'm a drinker so I'll definitely be participating in the beers- but I'm planning on the moving to be my workout for those extra calories.

Replies

• pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wow great that you are planning ahead. I usually make up a huge salad and cook extra protein and that is what I have on the fly. I'm not big on processed food because of so many additives and high sodium.
  • penney88
    Options
    Wow great that you are planning ahead. I usually make up a huge salad and cook extra protein and that is what I have on the fly. I'm not big on processed food because of so many additives and high sodium.

Great idea. For some reason a pre-made salad didn't even come into my head! I have to preplan or else I just won't do it lol If I mentally tell myself, I am having this and I have to make it & get it ready then i will.

Thanks!