RED TEAM WEEK 10 RECRUITING!

Options

Replies

• JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Im so excited to be part of this group now! I need more motivation during these summer months! A little about me, my name is Julie and I have a 14 month of son. My husband is in the Marine Corps and is currently in Afghanistan. I really want to lose a bunch of weight before he gets home in Dec. I would love to be down to 130-135 by then.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie. You can do this! And tell your hubby when he returns that I thank him for his service.:flowerforyou: Semper Fi! (Hope I spelled that right :laugh: my sister and her hubby are marines)
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

Happy Wednesday! It is nice to see some new faces around here!! I hope you stay and enjoy yourselves. (You won't be sorry!!) :flowerforyou:

Well, all is quiet around here. I have put off running the past few days to work on school work. :grumble: I am planning on running at least 5 miles today, as long as I do not have that nagging feeling that I NEED to do my homework now!! Once my summer classes are over, I will be able to get back into my routine!!

Well, I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. And to welcome all of the new people!!
    WELCOME!!!:bigsmile:

-Mack
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    hello! hope everyone is doing well! sorry i don't get many chances now to post much :frown: but im here!
    i hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    So, I couldn't go to the gym today because I had to leave super early because it's test day with my wonferfully annoying doctors. And I won't be back until the afternoon, and I can just never work out in the afternoon... only the morning. :ohwell: They weighed me at 180.6 - again, disappointing because I've had a wonderful past 10 days, but its ok. Even if I maintain for the remainder of the summer, I'll be ok with it, because I can lose weight more easily during the school year (probably the opposite of most people...). It's because my mother likes to keep us all nice and plump. :ohwell: But whatever. I'll get there, eventually, even if it takes 10 times longer than it takes everyone else. :smile:
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    Why is mother nature so cruel to us ladies during that TOM?? I got on the scale today to just double check where I was and to my surprise I gained 4 pounds! YIKES! :noway: I was like where in the world did that come from...I am really hoping it is just water weight and it will all go away by Monday! But what a downer for the day....
    I will not let it effect the way I eat or do my exercise today! :smile:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Andrea - it's def. water weight. Don't fret too much! :smile:

I hope everyone had a good day. Mine was not that great, but not horrible! Tomorrow WILL be much better.

I will be away Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (And Thursday and possibly Friday). So, I will not be making any chart next week. Sorry team! :frown: And I will be weighing-in unofficially on Saturday and then again on Wednesday when I return - hopefully... the number will not increase!

I am afraid to go to work tomorrow. I requested off all next week, because I would be away. But then they don't have me scheduled AT ALL the week after. I mean, I've been working 2 (sometimes 3) days a week for my retail job, but still 0 days??? So I'm worried that they might be sick of me. It seems like a stupid thought, but I worry about things like this. I mean, I wouldn't even be on the schedule if they didn't want me anymore, right? Ugh. I'll just have to write a note mentioning that I AM available and more than eager to come in the week after next... perhaps the manager who makes the schedule misinterpreted my last note (she's been away...so I didn't get to personally speak with her).

Anyway, I need to stop worry about silly things.

I'm going to go practice my saxophone, clarinet and bass clarinet now. I haven't played in over a week! And perhaps if it's not too late when I'm done, I'll pull out the violin and continue teaching myself my first string instrument!
  • simsusan
    simsusan Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi team,

Can i join too?

My start date was 1 Jul 09
    My start weight was 154 lbs.
    Current weight is 152 lbs.
    Target weight is 110 lbs.

thx.

239230.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Simsusan, of course you can join. Welcome. :smile: We typically weigh-in on Mondays.
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

Well today is my weigh in day so here are my stats

Starting: 195lbs
    Fri 26.06.09 - 180.6
    Fri 03.07.09 - 181.4
    Fri 10.07.09 - 181
    Now: 181lbs

Goal: 150lbs

I started this week off really badly as was depressed at last weeks gain (I am a comfort eater :grumble: ) I only got back on track on Tues so had 4 days cals to burn off :blushing: I really want to leave the 180's behind me plus I am off on 2 weeks hols on Thurs so will weigh in on Thurs morning I hope I reach my mini goal 179 would be nice :bigsmile:
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Well I have another big picnic this weekend! Tomorrow is our family reunion and I my family is full of awesome cooks! I am feeling pretty motivated though. So I will do my best to stick to the fruit and veggie trays.
  • red5
    red5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am in my 2nd week of my new life and would love to join!!!! My current weight as of today is199. Starting weight was 207. My goal weight right now is 135lbs. It could change when I reach my goal.:laugh:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    Hey ladies I was in New Orleans for a week and a half with pleanty of good food & no free WiFi :grumble: but I'm still here on the team (haven't weighed myself or logged any food since last Wednesday though) but I will jump back in the loop on Monday!

Keyisha
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Welcome red5. :smile:

I'll weigh in tomorrow and wednesday since I'll be away Sun., Mon., and Tues. next week. Had a good week, for the most part... soooo I've got my fingers crossed. :smile:

Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    What a horrible week this has been for me! Started off so depressed that I didn't eat for 2 days and then for the next 2 I only ate once a day and now today I'm getting back on track of eating 3-4 times again. My body has been going crazy... and as a result I shot up a few pounds :noway: (please be water weight!). I'm really not looking forward to mondays weigh in.
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Did anyone have a wii fit...
    im sooo addicted...
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Liz - Chin up, girl. It's probably water weight and your body freaking out that you weren't eating. You'll drop 'em quick! :smile: I hope you are doing better! :flowerforyou:

Monique - I do not have a wii fit, but my friend does and I played it once. It was fun. :smile:
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    Did anyone have a wii fit...
    im sooo addicted...

I do
  • MelL1205
    Options
    All right, so this will be my last post until sometime on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. I'll have to weigh-in on Wednesday (fingers crossed!) since I will be away. That also means no spreadsheet. Sorry.

So, I hope everyone has a fantastic next few days. :smile: :smile:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    All right, so this will be my last post until sometime on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. I'll have to weigh-in on Wednesday (fingers crossed!) since I will be away. That also means no spreadsheet. Sorry.

So, I hope everyone has a fantastic next few days. :smile: :smile:

I hope you have a fantabulous time on your trip (I'm guessing that's what "away" means)...I'm going to miss the spreadsheet but I probably didn't lose any this week (I over did it in New Orleans) :grumble: so no spreadsheet may be a good thing after all :wink:

Keyisha