Looking for new friends, 20 Somethings??

Options

Replies

• aylamaria
    aylamaria Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am turning 24 next month, and am looking to drop some serious poundage. I used to dance and run, and over time had to focus more on school work. I am currently on the C25k program, and trying to get through an AWFUL plateau.

I just joined this week, and am also looking for motivation and new friends!

Feel free to send a request!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Heyas :) I'm 25 (26 in April!) I've been on here for a little under 2 months, and seriously, getting some people around to support you is so key! I've lost 25 lbs so far, hoping to lose a bunch more. I take care of my grandpa at the moment, but studying for a couple of different things along the way. So, add me if youd like :) (Anyone else feel free to as well!)
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 25..don't work at home..but also a cube worker! My goal is about another 15 pounds..original goal was about 30. :)
  • iamlottiebee
    iamlottiebee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 27, been on MFP since the start of January and 13lbs down, but started my overall weight loss journey a couple of years back on my own and have lost 51lbs overall so far. Looking to lose another 25lbs still! Add me if you like :)
  • Tasha_uk
    Options
    Hi all! Im 23 from the uk. I'm always looking for new friends for encouragement. feel free to add me hun. Also feel free to add me everyone else :)
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have been active on here for the past 2 months, and I love this site. I'm was looking to lose around 25 lbs, and I'm just about halfway there at this point! Only 9 more to go!
    My job is a little more active than yours, since being a nurse I spend most of my shifts on my feet...but it really isn't exercise, my body is used to it by now :0( Wahhh! LOL
    I'm sending you a friend request! I love to be active on people's walls and in the forums when I have time! :)

Anyone in this friend, feel free to add me! I'm at about 1200 cals a day myself, due to not having much more to lose. It's tough!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm 27
  • i2achael
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 24 .. pretty new to the site, looking to lose around 100 lbs! :smile:
  • amandamickey
    Options
    23 and just trying to shape up and lose about 10-15lbs, but that doesn't matter......it's all about motivation for all of us! :-)
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    I'm 26 trying to lose 40lbs you can add me
  • a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    26 Here :) Feel free to add always open to new friends
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 and wanting to drop 30-40 lbs total. Feel free to add me!
  • ATLMel
    ATLMel Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. I just joined this week. 27 from Atlanta (LOVE this city). I'm a runner but I've been a mildly fat kid on and off my whole life. Starting at 155 and I'd love to be at 125-130. Feel free to add me! and if there are runners in the Atlanta area, I'm always up for meeting a running buddy for a quick 3!
  • srk1423
    Options
    im 25 and looking to lose about 30. i get discouraged bc people say you dont need to lose that much! youll look like a skeleton...but honestly, i hide it well with clothes haha i sit at a desk all day long and my trouble is when im BORED at work, i wanna grab something, but instead i've switched to drinking water or hot tea. also, i used to help run a diet program at my previous job, so that can be discouraging because i know when im messing up! i need supporters! add me if you would like :)
  • heyitskayli
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been on this program for about 2 weeks. Loving it so far and i've lost 6 lbs. already! I'm 21 and work full time as well as attend school! Looking for encouraging friends! :flowerforyou:
  • EmilyHelene
    EmilyHelene Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 with about 45 lbs to lose! Love to help motivate and be motivated! Feel free to add me. :)
  • JonGrandi88
    Options
    23 Year Old Male From South Jersey Looking to Finally Be Motivated Enough To Get this Weight off! And working at A Liquor Store With All These New Things Constantly Coming In The Store Is So Tempting
  • itsrierie
    Options
    I'm 19, but it's my birthday next week so do I count?

I'm trying to lose about 40 lbs.
  • Codettea
    Codettea Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Cody, I'm 20, and this is my 2nd day of this program. I'm looking to lose about 25lbs and I'd like to find some encouragement that I seem to be unable to find from the people in my life. So if your interested in having another friend please add me.
  • stefbrowne07
    stefbrowne07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I am 28 years old. My goal is to lose about 35 lbs. I have people tell me that I don't need to lose that much weight, but I hide it well. I want to start living a healthier lifestyle and be more physically active. I go to school online, finishing up my Master's Degree in Elementary Education, so I am sitting in a chair on the computer ALOT. Need some people to help motivate me to eat healthier and exercise more so I can achieve my goal of a healthier me. Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend. :)