NEW HERE!!! NEED FRIENDS!

Options
I am Andrea, I am 33 years old. Have 2 and 3 year old boys and Im a stay at home mom.... I have a wonderful Husband and I am ready to loose my lastt 20lbs! I lost 60 lbs las year and I have been stuck and fed up with these last 20! Need some support!!!!

Replies

• stefbrowne07
    stefbrowne07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and trying to lose about 35 lbs. Although I am not a mother, I am getting my master's in teaching and am around very active kids lots. I am also fairly new to this site and am looking for people to help keep me motivated. I would be more than happy to lend any support or motivation you need. Please feel free to friend me. :)
  • Andufrene
    Options
    I new here and also needs support! Feel free to add me, Anyone.
  • Mazza12
    Options
    I'm new to all this too, and happy to be friends and support each other. So please feel free to add me, the more support, the better we will all successed to our goal! :0)
  • Carissaisip
    Options
    I have lost weight before. During my 8th grade year, I went from 150 to 132 lbs. After 2 years of high school, I gained it all back, 156 lbs and then lost lit after a few months (135 lbs). Now I'm a freshman in college and gained back to 155 lbs. My weight is like a freaking roller coaster! I joined MyFitnessPal because I loved the way I looked back when I was 130-135 lbs. I just want to feel good about myself.

ADD ME (:
  • sweetiepaia
    sweetiepaia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I think this is why i quit all the other sites, the support just was not good, people joined but quit very fast. as i see this site has alot more activity
  • robbiemac00
    robbiemac00 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been on this for a while but mostly on the cell phone. So if you need help or some encouragement I can help!
  • kasgill
    kasgill Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am also a mother of a 2 year old...degree in elem ed but am currently a nanny. I desperately need to lose my last 15 lbs and need to quit putting it off. I'd love to be part of a group that supports and motivates each other. It's easy to get discouraged when you are doing all that you think you can and are still not losing the weight :(
  • becauseimbored
    Options
    hey everyone.
    i'm on the other side of the spectrum versus some. trying to put on some weight. i'm 20 and want to put on about 15 to 20 lbs. look forward to connecting with you guys.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    hey everyone.
    i'm on the other side of the spectrum versus some. trying to put on some weight. i'm 20 and want to put on about 15 to 20 lbs. look forward to connecting with you guys.

yes, it works both ways!!! Welcome!!!
  • sockablooie
    Options
    Feel free to add me -
  • gonzalez96
    Options
    aquí hay alguien q hable español?