Really? We should have expected this one....

Options
Well it is apparently official - with the greek yogurt craze, Ben and Jerrys has now introduced a line of Greek Frozen yogurt.

*disclaimer* I am not saying this is a good or bad thing, just a mere observation

Replies

• billtonkin
    Options
    Too bad the nutritional content isn't the same, but will be tasty on a cheat day or meal.
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i offically think im the one person that doesnt like greek yogurt.
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    If I'm bothering to get Ben and jerry's I'll stick to my creme brulee flavor.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Anybody else think of OINK when they see that OIKOS yogurt?

Hee...
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Nah, I don't care much for it either.

Its ok, but eh.
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options

I can't stand it, either. The taste is fine, I just don't like the mouth feel of it. It's got the texture of chalk powder mixed with water.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Just peeked at it on their site...looks good! Some tasty looking flavors. Certainly not low calorie, but that means it's good :bigsmile:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

I can't stand it, either. The taste is fine, I just don't like the mouth feel of it. It's got the texture of chalk powder mixed with water.
    Not sure what kind you're eating...but it's obviously not a good brand.
  • feb06momma
    Options

Not sure what kind you're eating...but it's obviously not a good brand.

I made the mistake of trying plain greek yogurt first. Oh it was not good. I finally got brave and tried a flavored one last week and it was super good. I bought the Chobani brand with the fruit at the bottom to mix in. Real nice and creamy.
  • nycalison
    nycalison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've only tried chobani, but I didn't like it either! I kind of ate the fruit with a tiny bit of yogurt on my spoon- I really wanted to love it lol
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I have the Ben & Jerry's Banana Peanut Butter greek frozen yogurt, it's GOOOOOOOOOD. :wink:
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options

I'm also not crazy about the texture. I'll stick with my regular yogurt for now. And it's lower in calories for the same serving size. :)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Everything B&J touches turns to gold, as far as I'm concerned
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Everything B&J touches turns to gold, as far as I'm concerned

For reals!!!