Jillian Michaels

Options
I am currently using Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum for the WII. I am wondering if anyone has had success with this program. I generally eat healthy. I have an office job and work 8am-5pm. By the time I get home it is generally dark, i would love to be outside getting my fitness by jogging or walking;however right now that is not really an option. I am up at 6am to do about half an hour of this workout. I have not noticed any difference in my weight but am feeling better about myself. I would love to hear some opinions on whether I should keep with this or should I switch to something else? I do not have any equipment other than some 5lb free weights. Look forward to your responses.

Replies

• nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    I havent heard very good reviews about Jillian on the Wii, but if you get her DVDs that is way better than anything I have ever tried. I love and hate the heck out of her. she really whips you in shape.
  • angbecks
    angbecks Posts: 12
    Options
    I do not have experience with the Wii program, but did Jillian Michael's shred for two months before I saw any difference. I definitely felt better and slept better during those two months, but it wasn't until i started seriously tracking my food intake and adding some additional cardio that I actually started to lose weight. I got the zumba for the wii that I have been using as my additional cardio, a 20 minute class burns about 200 calories for me. I do it a couple times a week. Overall the strength training/ cardio from Jillian is supposed to provide the best results. It may just take a while for it to kick in:) Good Luck!
  • Marciab79
    Options
    I'm doing Biggest Loser and Wii Fit and its been 2 days I started eating healthy since Monday i'm not crazy i'm feeling more energy by the day. .. But I just also join PF and I start Monday. . .I'm going be right for the Summer and healthy for my family family and i'm Pumped. . . .
  • Elyshashaw
    Options
    Thanks guys, i am going to look into her DVDs and I agree I definitely have a love hate relationship with her and she does provide motivation. I can feel it the next day on some of the workouts. I realize things do take time, which isnt ideal i think everyone wants a instant change. I live in Ontario Canada so our daylight savings time kicks in on March 11th (I think) and I am going to start jogging after work, which hopefully will give me a good kick start to my toning. I have been using this site for a few days now and i am finding it great for tracking my food, its making me eat healthier just seeing what my calorie and food intake is.