Hello there! Looking for some motivational friends

Options
Hello :)
This is more of a "re-introduction" than an introduction I suppose. I used MFP last year to lose weight, and now I am back to fine tune! I am looking for a few dedicated, motivational friends.

Replies

• mylilliam
    mylilliam Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a few MFP friends but they never post on my blog or leave comments so I too am looking for firends that will help motivate me. I have lost 10 pounds and still have about 10 to lose but without support i am starting to give up. Friend me if you like.
  • rigobecca
    Options
    Hey I am new to posts but have been using MFP for about a year. I am trying to reach my goal weight by summertime and need some motivational friends to help me along. I am a busy mom of six and I have lost 55lbs since August 2010, I've lost 16lbs since using MFP and could use the encouragement when things get tough!!
  • LaceyVskmp1980
    LaceyVskmp1980 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I think that it is important to have people behind you who understand what you are going through.
  • Rebecca_Evans1
    Options
    You are welcome to add me :)
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. Motivation works wonders!!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    welcome, feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • tekhipee
    tekhipee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am new to MFP and fitbit.
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am on every day and try to motivate others, and appreciate the same in return (sometimes it is hard to keep it up on your own!!).

Good luck!!
  • kristen3181
    Options
    I am also in the same boat. I have been using MFP for over a year and have lost a total of 70 lbs. Currently trying to lose another 30 - and needing to find people to help motivate!! :) I find that filling your life with positive things and positive people totally helps!!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    you're welcome to add me.
  • DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    It's so much easier to do this with others, especially if they are the sort of people who can convince you to keep going when you feel like giving up & can celebrate with you when you are doing well :)
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm brand new and have NO friends yet! Please add me. I'm 35, have 30lbs to lose and have been trying to lose it for a year now! Grrrr! I always find having a group is great to keep you going!
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can me too :) I'm finding my MFP friends are commenting less and less, and motivation would be really welcome.
  • JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm pretty new as well and am very dedicated just as you all are feel free to add me looking for some motivation to keep me stronger
  • MichelleMyBell86
    MichelleMyBell86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey all, feel free to add me as well. I've been using this for about a month and a half.
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I know having a support system helps. I def need more of that s well. :)
  • mnsnowflake
    mnsnowflake Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Motivational friends are AWESOME !!! The last time I was here I only used the app on my phone and didn't take advantage of this wonderful community of support !! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • sockablooie
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I could use some more motivational friends too, so feel free to add me. I notice people commenting less & less but would love more support. I'm a bit addicted to working out & to this site so I'm around a lot. :)
  • Pugluvr1
    Pugluvr1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've had this app on my phone for a few months now and haven't used it very seriously but think I will give it a try now. I've lost about 60 lbs in the past year and would like this trend to continue. The winter months of in-activity are very hard though and I find myself stress / comfort eating more than usual.
    I started running last July and love it but recently realized that I have EIR (Exercise Induced Rhinitis) so that's a bit of a downer for me. I hate running on my treadmill but will if no other choice. I live in Illinois so although we've had a very mild winter it's still not the best running conditions out there.
    No one else in my family is supportive of me because secretly I think they're all jealous as they all need to make some effort to improve their health. So basically I feel very alone and need some supportive words of wisdom and any and all encouragement is welcome.