I didn't know 12lbs would be such a difference!

Options
As someone with many pounds to lose I didn't think 12lbs would make me look any different. And when I took photos today I didn't notice much from the front or back. But my side photo! I have to share. Hopefully it will encourage some of you out there to just keep going! I need a new bra, this one got too big and now doesn't really support LOL but I had to show in the same clothes.

I am 5' 7.5"
SW:238
GW:160-170
CW:226

compare.jpg

Edit: I thought I resized the photo... let me try again...

Replies

• gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is a big difference! Good job!
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    wow awesome job keep it up!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow! i would have guessed you were 170. You look great
  • cooper1968
    Options
    You look really good! Congrats on the 12 pound weight loss. I would have guessed that you weighed more 170ish.
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks! A lot of people don't believe me when I tell them my weight. But I sure feel it when I am trying to run LOL I have quite a while before I reach Onderland

I have been lifting a lot of weights so I think that may contribute to me looking smaller but still weighing heavier
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    WOW you look great! Good job.
  • Estrella30
    Estrella30 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just also lose 12lbs and yes you can see it and best of all feel it! I can move now! :)
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I was gonna ask if you were lifting weights. :wink: That is a BIG difference! Great job!
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great work.
  • h0t_m0m
    h0t_m0m Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!
  • darlingdiva49
    Options
    Congratulations!! I just hit my 12 lbs today when I weighed and I'm super excited also. This is my 3rd week and it is indeed amazing what 12 lbs gone can do for your self-esteem!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Wow!!
  • daizylibra
    Options
    Nice job! Such a rewarding feeling.
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the great work.
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I love looking at other before/during/after photos so I had to share mine. I can't wait for another two months to go by and I can show again :)

When I was editing this photo I really thought I stretched it too much and made me look skinnier! I had to redo it a few times until I realized that I was that much smaller :)
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Great job girl. Inspirational!!!!
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I can't see the second pic! But.....I started at 234 and am now down to 218. I wish I had taken a starting photo cuz when I look in the mirror I dont see a huge difference but my clothes are WAY looser! Great job! I am also 5'7 and have a goal weight of 160!
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    Options
    I can't see the second pic! But.....I started at 234 and am now down to 218. I wish I had taken a starting photo cuz when I look in the mirror I dont see a huge difference but my clothes are WAY looser! Great job! I am also 5'7 and have a goal weight of 160!

It was resized before. I don't know what happened :/

Does anyone know why it keeps showing up like that? I saved the resized version in photobucket...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!