Looking for new friends, 20 Somethings??

Options

Replies

• JamieBunker
    JamieBunker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 25 years old, and working on lose some serious pounds. I'm also looking for some more friends and great motivators. Feel free to add me :)
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 22 and I'm a full time student in nursing school. I'd love to have more friends on here so I will be motivated by seeing so much success! Feel free to friend me.:flowerforyou:
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda and everyone else! I am a 27 year old stay at home mother. My son is in 1st grade so I like to hit the gym during the day. I just celebrated my 135th day here on MFP and LOVE it. I have built a fairly small network of the most supportive and motivating people EVER. They keep me going!

If anyone is looking for new friends, add me up. I'm here for you if you're here for me!
  • BoxOfficeTroll
    BoxOfficeTroll Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hey folks! I'm Suzie, 22 years old, 5'6", almost at my goal of 135, so might keep the calorie deficit and try for 130. I'm graduating from university (Indiana!) in May, so just looking to feel confident and slim for the summer and "the real world". Gotta start establishing those good habits now, right??
    I love getting new friends, so please add me!
  • Jillian2128
    Jillian2128 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hey guys, I just turned 27 & just got married, i was doing so well and was down 27 lbs but immediately after the wedding i was no longer trying and gained a lot back :( looking for motivation, inspiration & friends!
  • Jessica1081
    Options
    Hey everyone, I just started today and so far I'm LOVING the site (actually was recommended the app through a friend). I'm 20 and looking to lose around 50 pounds by the end of October for my 21st birthday. My friends and family are going on a Caribbean cruise and I want to look hot! Haha. My ultimate goal is to lose around 80 pounds.
  • ao1088
    ao1088 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm am a 23 almost 24 year old grad student looking to lose around 60 pounds. Need all the support I can get so please feel free to add me!
  • nebulinda
    nebulinda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, and looking for others around my age to be friends with.
  • nebulinda
    nebulinda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, looking for new friends around my age.
  • jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    21 :)
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me I am 23 and always looking for more friends and to give my support and encouragement!!!
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Im 26 mom of 2! Began here Jan 2011 and lost 45lbs in 6 months took the summer and winter off and packed on 20lbs back. Im back here and have lost 5lbs back.
  • WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on here for two years and I love giving and getting diet advice, my goals are a little smaller though
  • yasdnilear
    yasdnilear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and work in the really hectic and unstructured job of ministry so trying to use mfp to hold me accountable to what I eat. Been on here for a year, but haven't really used it. Starting fresh again this week! Looking to lose 60-70 lbs! Would love to encourage and have encouragement buddies!
  • devilkisses
    Options
    hey I'm always looking to meet new moms and trade recipes
  • millerkm99
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I'm a 25 year old working Mom who's looking for some ladies to share this experience with. I'd love to get to know you and be here for support, encouragement, or whatever's needed!
  • Milly406
    Milly406 Posts: 39
    Options
    23 here! Need to lose around 20 more pounds! Add me if you would like...
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. Have 30 some odd lbs to go! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Incredmrse
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 23 and need to lose about 50 pounds. Feel free to add me!