frustrating!

Options
I took pictures today and I see no difference even though I am down almost 30lbs! It is SO frustrating! The only thing I have to go by right now is that my pants are fitting looser, but I want to SEE a change! How do you all deal with frustration? I know this is a lonnnnng process, I have lost 80lbs before, but today is just a bad day for me. I know it is easy to lose motivation and I really have to push through this and keep going. My goal is 30lbs gone by June! What are your upcoming mini-goals?

Replies

• alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    I think we all have those days! I felt amazing yesterday, but I feel like a big fat blob today. My mini goal is to get into my size 14 jeans. I'm almost there. I can zip them up, but I have muffin top. Allllmost there.

You should post pics so we can see the difference!
  • Pugluvr1
    Pugluvr1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll bet if you ask someone who only sees you on occasion they will notice a difference.
    The most important thing is that you are trying to be healthy, not how you look. I know it's hard to accept that but in the long run your health will serve you better than your appearance.

Hang in there - if you persevere you should see results. I know there's been times for me where there's nothing......then one morning I'll wake up, look in the mirror and think, Hm, I don't remember seeing _______ before.