Hello my names Michelle and I'm a dieter...

Options
I made a decision today. A decision that I've made several times in my life and only had success with a few times. I've got to loose some weight. This will be the second summer that I've noticed the skin on my neck folding over itself and making a sweat spot. I have a feeling that if I ignore this minor discomfort I may find myself standing infront of my bathroom mirror one day with a stick of deoderant in my hand contemplating giving that little fold a quick swipe with the stick. I don't want to find myself in that position.

Replies

• myebinger
    myebinger Posts: 25
    Options
    I made a decision today. A decision that I've made several times in my life and only had success with a few times. I've got to loose some weight. This will be the second summer that I've noticed the skin on my neck folding over itself and making a sweat spot. I have a feeling that if I ignore this minor discomfort I may find myself standing infront of my bathroom mirror one day with a stick of deoderant in my hand contemplating giving that little fold a quick swipe with the stick. I don't want to find myself in that position.
  • EDeniseW
    EDeniseW Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi- I just started yesterday and I too, have lost weight more than a few times only to gain it back. I think you will find there is alot of support here! Take care-blessings!!:heart:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck in the journey to a healthier you!
  • prettyinpink
    prettyinpink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I do have to say that I had a good laugh with the quick swipe to the chin! Good luck! :o)