What are you going to wear....?

Options
13»

Replies

• OneChanceOneLife
    OneChanceOneLife Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Crop tops, long dangely belly button rings, high-waist shorts, and lots and lots of hiiiigh heels.
    And BIKINIS!

^^^^^All of the above, haha. JK. I'm just hoping to fit into my old clothes and not feel uncomfortable when I take my shirt off in public.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    spacer.gif

I have a pair, I just have to fit in them. Wouldn't mind one or two more though!

I also hope that suits will be added to the list of clothes I need to buy.

Hum, image doesn't seem to be showing, but serious bellbottoms, low rise. People may laugh but I <3 them!
  • angelashay42
    Options
    AAAAC0FxB54AAAAAAT712A.jpg?v=1301411359000
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Birthday suit!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Handcuffs... for the indecent exposure arrest I receive after cartwheeling down the street booty buck naked. :blushing:

Or maybe a cute skirt or a corset... but C'MON! Where's the OOMPH!?
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Going to be shirtless and in swim trunks every minute I'm not at work, summer cant get here fast enough
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    In private, a bikini.
    In public, a tankini or other suit that shows off my success.
  • davidandrewwillis
    Options
    I guess it sounds crazy but I have a suit I bought freshman year of high school - it's an awesome double-breasted grey pinstripe suit... haven't fit in it since sophomore year of high school - I'm allllllllmost back into it. When I can fit in it again I'm wearing it... everywhere... for like a month. LOL
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what that it is but it's Hello Kitty and therefore amazing.

your blog idea is a good one!
    the hello kitty item shown is one of pair of arm warmers!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    I already wore mine (even though I'm not quite at goal yet) It was my Droog costume for the Carnival last Saturday. It's my favourite outfit in the world ever and I want to wear it every day :happy:

P2250040-1.jpg

^ This is pretty awesome! (Imma Kubrick fan!)

- - -

All these response have been great - though some of the photos make me want to gouge my eyes out. (Borat)

To the member that has been experimenting w/ tucking her shirt it - I am convinced that look isn't good for me at any weight.
    I am 5'-0" tall and I have a very short torso! :laugh: When all those highwaisted things were back, I had nightmares about tucking shirts in and having half of shirt pocket tucked in.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    A mini-skirt. I've always hated showing my legs because I've been overweight my whole life. I want to show them off without feeling self-conscious someday.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    As little as possible with a pair of high heels, ESPECIALLY after I get the girls done! I am FINALLY going to have the skinny hourglass I've always wanted!!!:drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna wear plunging-this and mini-that on top of platform-look-the-hell-outs!!! :D ((However, It will be Classy, NOT Trashy))
  • davidandrewwillis
    Options
    I'm gonna wear plunging-this and mini-that on top of platform-look-the-hell-outs!!! :D ((However, It will be Classy, NOT Trashy))

You go cuz!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a very tight shift dress to work today. Feel very, véry self-conscious about it but I look GOOD! :glasses: