Just started, need mom friends :)

Options
Hi everybody! I just started on MFP and I'm hoping it will help me keep my emotional eating under control :) I am a 27 year old stay-at-home mom of four, ages 6, 4, 2, and 9 mos. I have tried to get fit before (over and over) and was only successful when my sister lived in the same town and we did it together. I really need friends for support! My always-in-great-shape-no-matter-what husband will come home and say, "Rough day? You should have some chocolate." Sweet, but NOT helpful :) I am training for a half marathon in November and am registered for my first 5K on the 24th!!! Super excited! Again, please add me as a friend! I really need support and want to also be supportive!

Replies

• Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • Alonnea
    Alonnea Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 with a 7 and a 5 year old. :)
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    add me! im a stay at home mom of a 6,4 and 1 month old =)
  • lppickard
    lppickard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mom of 3 and just started 10 days ago.....It is so tough especially with kids and you are grabbing on the go....I would hate to see the calories I was consuming....I have a ways to go, but have found this pretty easy to follow....I am going to start the exercise part next week....I am easing in....Good Luck
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well, four kids in my house. Two are 13, one is 11 and our baby is 10 months.
  • Stacers85
    Stacers85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi! We can be friends!! I am a first time mom with a 14 month old. I am going to school and work full time so I am doing what i can to get rid of this mommy fluff I have accumulated.
  • mikaela_b
    mikaela_b Posts: 29
    Options
    Add me too. My boys are 4 and 2 years old respectively.
  • Mari0905
    Mari0905 Posts: 4
    Options
    You can aslo add me ... I am 27 and mom to 3 kidos!
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 yr ol mom to two boys, 6 and 3.....thought I was busy with two! You must be on the go all the time!!! Anyway, welcome and I'll send u a friend request!
  • MelBee29
    MelBee29 Posts: 73
    Options
    add me too im a stay at home mom with two kids ( 2 & 8) :happy:
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • mom22qties
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am SAHM with 2 kiddos ages 4 & 9. The more support the better!! :)
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a 28 yr old mom of two young kids.
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 30 and a mom of 3 diva girls they are 6 and the twins are 31/2 feel free to add me:smile:
  • Maurey
    Maurey Posts: 44
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am a 32 year old stay at home mom to 3 children (5 1/2, 4, and 2)
  • StacyMarieDiaz
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I'm a 29 year old stay at home mom of 4. Their ages are 9,7,5 and 2.
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Any one of you happy mama's can add me too! I love encouraging friends! I have an open diary, and I am on a 1200 calorie diet plus 300 cals for breastfeeding. :)

14839892.png
  • kimdyson3
    kimdyson3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm a 27 year old stay at home mama to a 2 1/2 year old boy and a 1 year old little girl :) I love that you have 4 kids, I want 4 as well!
  • dealluver
    dealluver Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me too if you want! I am a SAHM to 5 kids ages 10-almost 11 months. It's a hard road, but great and motivational friends on MFP really do make a difference!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am a SAHM of a three year old boy who KEEPS ME ON MY TOES!!!!