Just started, need mom friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Fellow mom (two boys ages 6 and 4). I will be running my first half marathon on May 5, in honor of my 30th birthday. :)
  • gabbysauntie
    gabbysauntie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me I would love to be supportive and have more friends on fitness pal!! You go girl!!! You can do this!!
    Marilyn~
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm also training for a half...in April!
  • machinegunkate
    machinegunkate Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    28 with 2 kiddies, a 9yr old and a 10 month old.

Twice today I've tried and FAILED at getting my workout in thanks to bubs. Oh the joys of motherhood. Feel free to add me ladies :).
  • AprilLBradley
    AprilLBradley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you can add me too! i am 31 with 4 kids... a stepdaughter who is 10, and my 3 are 4, 3 and 10 months old. it is a tough road!
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I have 5 kids- 17, 16 twins are 15, & youngest is 11. It is hard to eat right when you are always on the go. I'm new to this site & have already been encouraged more from here than I have at any other time while I was trying to shed these pounds!
  • tjortegon
    tjortegon Posts: 26
    Options
    Happily married with children... ALL boys... oye!! feel free to add me....
  • LisaR517
    LisaR517 Posts: 80
    Options
    Hi there! Im a 34yo SAHM to 4 littles ones ages 8, 6, 4, & 15mos. :) The kids won't eat some of the foods I'm eating now, so I find it annoying that I'm stuck making 2 different meals every single time. It'd be so much easier to eat their crap. ;)

I hear ya w/ your hubby issues; my husband brought home a GIFT BASKET of chocolate for my birthday!! Ugh! Thanks, honey, but you shouldn't have. REALLY.
  • suemomof2
    Options
    Hello!! You and other moms that commented on this thread can add me! I am a 30 year old mom to a 6 year old and a 4 year old. I have lost 80 pounds and now I am working on the last 10! 70 pounds I lost was before I discovered MFP. I love this website!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm a SAHM of two kids. My daughter is 5 and my son just turned 1 last month. I've gotten really serious about losing weight since the beginning of the year and have already shed 24 pounds. I've still got a large chunk of pounds to go and am all for getting more friendly motivation to help with it.
  • kb5185
    kb5185 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 26, have 3 gorgeous little girls (ages 7,5,&3), and am married to the love of my life. I started on January 1st, haven't missed one day of logging, joined a gym, and am down 30lbs (YAY!). So you or any of you other moms feel free to add me. :-)
  • kcpardue
    kcpardue Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, thanks everyone! I am overwhelmed with the number of replies :) You are fantastic!