One eating disorder to the next :(

Options
I recoverd from anorexia over a year ago after struggling fro 2 years on my own.
i gained back 50 bounds and a new binge eating disorder.
i lost 30 over the summer cause i could control it ,
but now im gaining again.
i need help support
anything to stop binging
i just wanna be healthy.

Replies

• bskupien
    bskupien Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel. I think in addition to using tools like MFP to get/stay healthy, you may also need to seek professional help from a therapist, doctor, and/or nutritionist. You may also want to check out online or face to face meetings for Overeaters Anonymous (basically a 12 step program for people with serious disorded eating. All the best to you. You can be healthy.
  • RileeMarie
    RileeMarie Posts: 113
    Options
    i have battled an eating disorder since the age of 7. i feel your pain. but you need to find it in yourself to quit the cycle and if you can't do it alone, seek professional help. i just joined this forum and so far the support is awesome. if you have questions concerns or just want to vent this is the place to do it. with no judgment. i do wish you the best of luck, you know in your heart to treat your self and your body right. i as well as others are here for you.
  • loulou16459
    Options
    I did do the thearpy fro the ana, but not this it embarassing to explain to my mom why i want to go back.. cause im a minor
  • loulou16459
    Options
    I did do the thearpy fro the ana, but not this it embarassing to explain to my mom why i want to go back.. cause im a minor
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I recovered from an ED after 11 years of hell. I know what you mean, exactly.
    But with the food diary, it helps me so much. Anytime you need to talk, I'm there for you.
  • ummmsorrybutno
    ummmsorrybutno Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    as a minor are you still in school? could you see the schoo gc? There is an issue under it all that doesn't seem to have bee resolved the first time.

I went through a bout of anorexia from about 17 - 19 after my brother and my granfather both passed very suddenly. I never morned them so my emptions told me to quit eating... I got help but in turn it turned me into an emotional eater. to avoid where I was I make myself do the oposite. BUT I know that the issue under it all is so it's easier to fight.
  • loulou16459
    Options
    Im 17 my counselers dont rerally focus on that sorta stuff, but i used to she a therapist and loved it.
    im gonna hopefully try to explain to my mother why i need to go back.
    Thanks so much for replying :)
    tomorrow im really gonna try not to binge.