40lbs in 6 months join me

Options
Hi, I am so glad to be here! I want to go from 178lbs to 140lbs from March to August. Feel free to check my profile for motives n all that good stuff about me..
Please join me and we can make a smaller group and lose weight together..I need friends!!! (on here and in real life too lol)

Replies

• demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your challenge.

SW 188
    CW 180
    GW 150

Take care...
  • ruthem
    ruthem Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm at 176 and I'm aiming for 140 by the end of August as well! We can help hold each other accountable. I'll friend request you :-)
  • jdbaker01
    jdbaker01 Posts: 44
    Options
    im in too, il add you :happy:
  • alyssaxonestel
    Options
    i am sooo in
  • hanahkate
    Options
    yes pleeese! added you :) yay online friends
  • jdbaker01
    jdbaker01 Posts: 44
    Options
    I need all the friends and encouragement i can get, i hope to lose 40kg by august, Im getting married in vegas :happy:
  • challengeaccepted
    Options
    Hi, I'm currently at 176 lbs and would not mind losing 40 lbs in six months. :D

Why don't you start a group so that we can all check in on the first day of every month and see how we're coming along?

Stats*

CW: 176lbs
    6MO GW: 136lbs
    Realistic 6MO Goal: 155lbs (I am losing very slowly)
    End Goal: 120-125lbs
  • byhisgrace07
    Options
    Count me in too!☺

CW-184
    GW-140
  • Kenzie_Licious
    Options
    The only thing on got to lose is some poundage! Count me in !!!!
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That is my exact goal! (well.. add 2 pounds)

SW: 182
    GW: 140
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    add me if ya want to... i sure can lose some more weight and get more healthy ..
  • blacksti
    blacksti Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    One of the things that really helped me lose about 60 pounds in 6 months was some friendly competition! Our office started a weight loss challenge. Everyone wanted to lose weight by my wedding( especially me) and a LOT of weight was shed between the 5 of us. Find some friends or family who want to lose weight and make the prize worth working hard for.
  • hale_hannah
    Options
    You all are so nice..and SOO motivating! I will add you and come up with multiple game plans (of which we will vote on) to lose the weight..and of course your input is welcome too, VERY welcome. Power of the group :)

How do I make a smaller group? or is it not necessary? And is everyone cool with starting a detox this Saturday, Mar. 3rd?
  • sweetsunday
    sweetsunday Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a part of this, 40 lbs is exactly where I'd like to start
  • mlertkulvanich
    Options
    yes! this sounds good count me in.
  • macyb7
    macyb7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this, but this sounds great. Count me in. I am 170 and want to be at 135 by Aug.
  • Stephendw9
    Stephendw9 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm game for this. Add me and let's get started!
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! most def need to lose 40 lbs and would love to join this group! and detox starting the 3rd would be a great kick start!

Stats*
    Sw: 180
    Cw:158
    Gw: 120
  • kierra28
    kierra28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Count me in too :) I am hoping for similar results. I joined MFP several months back but fell off the wagon. I restarted here couple of weeks ago...currently trying to moderate my diet and keep under calorie goal.
    Can do with extra motivation :)
  • nikijks
    nikijks Posts: 2
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge