modeling in PA?

Options
When my baby is born (not for another 2 months), I want to get her into modeling..

has anyone ever done this before?

Replies

• I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    ive done some hydrologic and hydraulic modeling before. but she may have a heard time grasping fluid mechanics
  • theleftie
    Options
    ive done some hydrologic and hydraulic modeling before. but she may have a heard time grasping fluid mechanics

ummm, yeah. I think you do too. Might be too heard for you
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    just focus on having a healthy pregnancy for now.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options

ummm, yeah. I think you do too. Might be too heard for you

that was lame, dude
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

i totally agree here. i also happened to look on your profile and you said you'd been 100 lbs before. as an adult (even as young as you are), that may be too low, even with your frame and height. please be careful and keep yourself and your baby healthy.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,060 Member
    Options
    Why would you do that to a child? Don't base her self-worth on her looks. That's how we get screwed up as kids.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options
    Umm...I just wanted a few pictures. Just ONCE. Because I thought it would be nice to get something professional done.
    Im not going to have her do all this crazy stuff. who said i was basing her self-worth on her looks? God, you people. holy ****.

I am having a healthy pregnancy..yeah, i was 100 BEFORE...but, it also says Im 200lbs. if u havent noticed

But, uh, thanks for answering my question

Dont bother answering if your going to judge or be rude.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options

i totally agree here. i also happened to look on your profile and you said you'd been 100 lbs before. as an adult (even as young as you are), that may be too low, even with your frame and height. please be careful and keep yourself and your baby healthy.

Nothing against you personally, but she wasn't asking for comments on her goal weight. BTW I'm an adult and weigh under 100 pounds, and could lose 15 pounds and still wouldn't be underweight. Please leave people alone about their goal weight. I'm sure they have plenty of people who see them in real life who will be a lot more concerned than a stranger on the internet -- and also act accordingly.

In response to the OP, I don't have an answer, but good luck! You could ask on the modelmayhem.com forum~
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options

Nothing against you personally, but she wasn't asking for comments on her goal weight. BTW I'm an adult and weigh under 100 pounds, and could lose 15 pounds and still wouldn't be underweight. Please leave people alone about their goal weight. I'm sure they have plenty of people who see them in real life who will be a lot more concerned than a stranger on the internet -- and also act accordingly.

In response to the OP, I don't have an answer, but good luck! You could ask on the modelmayhem.com forum~

Lol thank you! I appreciate that. you look ABSOLUTELY great by the way!! Im jealous!!

And thanks for answering :P
    (:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    My son was a print ad model 22 years ago, so I am not sure how the industry has changed. He was represented thru the Whilimenia agency's children division " Little Willy", in NYC.

I would still look into NY as the place to go...there was a lot of scam's, probably still are, so be careful. You shouldn't have to pay for ANYTHING, including portfolios or head shots...a nice photo of your child, up close should be sufficiant for an agency to decided if they want your child. Child modeling though isn't just based on looks or cuteness, but also personality. If you are siiting for 12 hours waiting to be seen and your child is screaming, but another is still happy, they will go with the child who has the "sunny" dispostion. Also, you can go for a casting call only to drive and sit for hours and be told they aren't looking for your child's hair color or ethinicity, they want something else. So it can be really fustrating and time comsuming.

Look into NY, see what the industry is about and make an educated decsion once your baby is born.

Good luck with it all!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    As a mother already, I say wait for the baby to get here. She might have grown a penis. You never know what youre going to get 100% until they get here.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    UMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... you should model... You is purty. :flowerforyou: