Anyone need to lose around a stone? (14lb)?

Options
Hello! I'm back again... it's the first day of Spring (in my mind anyway, maybe not officially!) so it's time to knuckle down and get rid of this weight once and for all, especially before summer,

Has anyone else got a similar goal of around a stone (14lb) to lose ?If so it would be great to help motivate each other, so please feel free to friend request me. Let's do this before we have to strip off for the sun :)

Replies

• sammielou99
    sammielou99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi ive got the same to lose! Im around ten stone now and want to get to 9 for the summer!!! but i seem to really struggle with this lost stone, been able to get to ten a few times but not 9 since highschool!!
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    i wanna loose a stone, mainly because i have put on a little too much over the winter, and im a runner, so i want to loose it to be more efficient!
  • mickyjd
    mickyjd Posts: 97
    Options
    You, lost my 11th pound today and reckon I have another 7 to go - happy to be connected :) and push each other along.
  • aly_baba
    aly_baba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    haha that's funny I feel like today is first day of spring too! Sun is out here in Ireland and we've blue skies for once I'm feeling all springy too! I've 13pds to go to reach my "Ultimate Goal Weight" that i set here, i might change that again when I reach it. But feel free to add me :smile:
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yep! Or 13 lbs for me to be precise! But whats an extra one! Want to be able to feel good at the poolside this summer so lets do it!
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    Ive sent you a friends request...anyone else feel free to add me too!!

And lets get fit and healthy for summerrrrrrrrr!! :flowerforyou:
  • aiwich
    aiwich Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    im in! its exactly what i want to loose till summer :D
  • Delchels
    Delchels Posts: 7
    Options
    Yep same here, Im 10.4 and would like to be 9.7 for the summer! Add me :)
  • Tanners2202
    Options
    Hey ladies yes it's that time of year again when we all think 'crap it warming up,layers are coming off,let's get buff' I've lost 2.5 stone 2 years ago but then felt ok about myself for a while. I haven't put any on side then but now I feel it's time to step it up and shed the last 1.5-2 stone ready for summer. Easier with group motivation hence being here. So feel free to add ne and let's get lean and lush for bikini and denim shorts season :))
  • Miss_Carls
    Options
    yep thats what im looking to do as well as get fit/tone up for summer!