Not so new here, but looking for friends :)

Options
I'm 5.4'' , current weight 153 lbs. My goal weight is around 130 lbs. I'm 27, living in London UK.
I'd love to make new friends that can share with me their experiences and give me inspiration :)
Let's be friends!

Replies

• RebeccaDoesIt
    RebeccaDoesIt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there nice to meet you I'm new too! This is the first request I've ever sent on here as well! Good luck with your journey! Hopeful we can both inspire each other!
  • gruzabeth
    Options
    Hey!
    I've just signed up today and its lovely to see how many people are on this site. I'd love to add you as a friend to stay in touch with and keep track together :]
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you all. You can all add me. We can do this!
  • nniimmcckk
    nniimmcckk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like. Live in Essex UK, always trying and failing. Need to lose at least 2 stone. Am up for using Msg Boards for support and motivation x x
  • bexblonde
    bexblonde Posts: 80
    Options
    Hi, I'll add you too :) I'm 5"4 (well 5"3.5 actually lol!) and live in the UK too.
  • jaqiswany
    jaqiswany Posts: 76
    Options
    Nice to meet you, ive only been here since Jan but im enjoying it. feel free to add me if you would like too, I will be here a while ive alot to lose ......
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and 5'5. :) Going from 142.5 to my goal f 125. Feel free to add.
  • aly_baba
    aly_baba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me ladies for support and help. I'm 5ft 4" I've lost 22pds using this site still have another 13 to go to reach the first Goal i set here of 140pds. I'm in Ireland so will help we've similar foods and on the same time line, you'll make friends with people all over the world which is great only downside is for some I'm going to bed when their day is only starting! Best of luck ladies :flowerforyou:
  • tracybewick
    Options
    hi im also not soo new on here!!

Ive had passed 10 years of loosing/maintaining my weight....im 5ft, 127lb now and live in north east England.

Love this website to help me watch what i eat and educate me into what im really eating, love the motivation from friends on here too.

Add me!!

tracy b
  • haylee1981
    haylee1981 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I'm in Shrewsbury, UK. Good luck with your journey!!
  • xncx2012
    xncx2012 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey everyone, I have only been on here for nearly a week now. If anyone would like to chat feel free to add me :)
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    Welcome :D feel free to add me :D xx
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi salmon lover, I too am not so new here :) Have the same sort of goals as you so sending you a friend request now from Berkshire :)
  • AnotherJenn
    AnotherJenn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a while but haven't really taken advantage of all the user support! Add me too :-)
  • lequoise
    lequoise Posts: 13
    Options
    Hurro all! I'm the same, been using MFP by myself for a couple of months and looking for friends now. :D Just moved from Australia to London and am struggling to lose all the weight I piled on from the stress of moving and all the yummy pub meals that are so cheap here....
  • BrilliantSugar
    Options
    I'm from Ireland, so not too far away, I don't know how much inspiration I can give but I can definitely give motivation! Add me if you like, best of luck with your goals! x
  • leonghk12
    Options
    I'm 23 and from Singapore! looking to hit 150 lbs, currently 135lbs, feel free to add me!